[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senran Kagura producer Kenichiro Takaki on the Switch & Shinobi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Gamer.ne.jp recently conducted an interview with Kenichiro Takaki, the producer of the Senran Kagura series, and a famous Japanese video game collector known as Sakekan. Among other things, they talked about their experience with the Switch so far, playing it in public places as well as the upcoming Switch title Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura. The folks at Siliconera translated the interview; below are a few choice quotes:
>>
Sakekan: It feels like it’s been a while since you’ve worked on a Nintendo platform.

Takaki: The Switch is great. I like it.

Sakekan: Again, it’s a little tough to evaluate something that’s been out for only a month [at the time of the interview], but I can certainly feel the immense sense of expectations.

Takaki: You know, after playing it on the TV and then taking it outside, as in actually having it out there your everyday life, I feel that it is a lot more convenient than I expected.

Sakekan: Do you? Outside?

Takaki: Yes, I do. I’m always playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the train, although I didn’t bring it today. I occasionally see other people playing, but it moves me when I look back at the GameBoy days and think “I can play these kinds of games outdoors.”
>>
Takaki: Well, I want to make what everyone has in mind about it become a reality. That’s actually the mindset I’ve had about creating things for the longest time.

Sakekan: So that must mean Shinobi Refle will be playable in trains [laughs]. But on a more serious note, I recall playing the first PS Vita Senran Kagura while on a train, and there I was playing thinking “What do I do? What do I do?” when it entered a stripping scene. I also played it on the train for 3DS, but still played with the conflict of whether I should just skip the scenes or just continue watching it.

Takaki: I really think that’s just part of it all. Like what kind of situation should I play and stuff.

Sakekan: But this time it won’t be about single scenes, but you’ll be looking [at a girl] the whole time, right? How is it going to work out?

Takaki: We’re also excited to find out [laughs].
>>
Nobody cares about a shitty tech demo or Asuka.
>>
>>376405473
Shut up Yumishitter.
>>
Based Takaki
>>
File: 1492367526431.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492367526431.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Welp, it looks like the Switch will not be getting Senran Kagura 7 and only will be getting a VN spinoff of the series from now on. Kinda disappointing that Nintendo platforms, where the series started on, which until this title had only mainline games of the series. It look Sony stepped their game up to the point of robbing Nintendo another okayish title.

Rip in pepperoni Nintendo...you tired

At least best girl gets a standalone game

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/19/senran-kaguras-new-switch-game-pure-will-feature-asuka/

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/12/new-senran-kagura-game-headed-switch-uses-hd-rumble/
>>
>>376406079
This is just a small spin-off.

It really means nothing about the future of the franchise.
>>
>>376406079

stale pasta is stale
>>
Good, he likes it. And 3rd party support is growing, so hopefully 7 gets a port.

And is, ya know, good.
>>
>>376409140
And stars Yumi.
>>
>>376405473
This.

Appeal of a dating sim is having multiple girls and routes to choose from. In this you have only one (1) who the most boring in the cast.

It's a joke as both a game and a vn. The longer this series goes on the more I wish it would die.

>>376410113
Better than starring Asuka at least. DESU
>>
>>376410113

Insert Sideshow Bob-style grumble here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.