[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone figured out what happened to Spoony and why he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: B4-pdcwCMAEe0uC.jpg large.jpg (68KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
B4-pdcwCMAEe0uC.jpg large.jpg
68KB, 1024x575px
Has anyone figured out what happened to Spoony and why he doesn't review games anymore?
>>
He's a suicidal NEET barely surviving off of patreonbucks.

Suicide soon

Let this be a lesson to any idiot that thinks that being an "e-eceleb" is something to be jealous of.
>>
He's a retarded NEET who squandered all the good will and Patreon bux because he has a work ethic of a quadrapalegic sloth with autism.

Seriously he was at one point paid 5k a month to just make fucking Youtube videos, I don't know how someone could have fucked that up so badly.
>>
>>376404853
he lives on a $3.99 weekly wage on youtube

this is why you don't become a full time "content creator" kids
>>
File: 1493606281280.png (87KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493606281280.png
87KB, 698x658px
>>376404853
Because people are giving him almost a thousand bucks for doing nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA
>>
>>376405141
Being a 'content creator' is fine, as long as you have an audience and actually keep making fucking content to keep them happy.
>>
File: 1490184121683.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1490184121683.gif
1MB, 300x169px
Depression and (dwindling) Patreonbux
>hasn't posted a video in half a year to his site
>>
>>376405239
I disagree. I think he's one of the first of a trend we'll notice a lot more in the future. I don't think any of these youtube personalities except for the big ones make anything that can support themselves indefinitely. And I don't know how far "I make videos on youtube" can get you on a resume unless you're applying for some entry level editing job.
>>
>>376405141
>full time "content creator"
>full time
>>
>>376405460
I have to disagree, Spoony made being a content creator his day job when he signed up for "hey gibe money i make video" (which people paid him a lot of money for) and unlike other people who has done a similar thing (however cancerous they might be) he fails to realize that being a content creator is no longer a "hobby" but a day job yet he still treats it like a "hobby" and acts like he's providing a free service.

I mean look at faggots like Totalbiscuit and Jim Sterling, granted they're faggots but they put out content regularly and treats being a content creator seriously as their job.
>>
>>376405460
It's no different from any other entertainer, anon. Times change.
>>
being a self righteous SJW is tough
>>
>>376405460
That's weird conclusion to draw from online "content creation" getting just bigger and more profitable so far
If anything Spoony is an exception being a lazy mentally ill retard who hates his audience and makes sure they know it too
He could've easily made it if he wasn't sabotaging himself constantly for whatever reason
>>
>>376405460
Do you think creators like PewDiePie and Markiplier will eventually have to hang it up? I think their version of "entertainment" is garbage and that they should get real, tax deductible jobs that come with real benefits. Not this faux Hollywood fame built on the attention of autistic teens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.