[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether Soul of the lost,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel
May strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...
>>
>>376400869
Touch the demon inside me
>>
>>376400869
please someone play demon souls with me, im stuck at MMMMMMMHHHHHHH
>>
>>376401343
Seek bow and arrow.
>>
>>376400869
Literally the best Souls game.

That fucking atmosphere will go unmatched forever.
>>
>>376400869
I wish demon's was on PC, so I wouldn't have to boot up that noisy grill everytime I wanted to play it. Hell, swapping hdmi inputs to play Bloodborne is a pain as well; I'd have 400 hours on that instead of 200 if it was quicker to play.
>>
>>376401673
Cry more you girl
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>376401673
>>
>>376401770
That's funny coming from the man who admits he likes eating his sister's shit.
>>
File: mind-flayer-large.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mind-flayer-large.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Tower of Latria objectively has the best atmosphere of any souls/bloodborne zone. Try to prove me wrong
>>
>>376401830
>He has his PS3 ready to play all the time.

Do you have to suck dicks to use it, or is the rec room not popular at your YMCA?
>>
>>376401930
I see so much falseflag shitposting from mustards about how their PS3 barely chugs along, or their PS4 constantly drops fps on BB.

My PS3 is six years old, and it and my PS4 both run like new. There are such things as lemon consoles (my first PS4 was a dud), but you'd think these consoles were incapable of running the games built for them they way you faggot shitpost.

It's sad.

You keep shitposting though, and I'll keep enjoying my favorite Souls game.
>>
>>376401673
Just wait a year for the ps3 emulator to be more polished.
>>
>>376402136
I'm not complaining about performance you dumb sack of shit, I'm saying nobody with decent income and an interest in games has a PS3 you can just boot up immediately no hassle.

Maybe you're a fucking weirdo who can't get enough of Uncharted 2's multiplayer, but most people move on to greener pastures and swapped it out of it's hdmi spot for a newer console. It's not the PS2, it doesn't have enough classics to justify it being on the star lineup all day.
>>
>>376402797
>wealthy people don't have room for more shit

I think that's literally the definition of wealth, my shitposting friend.
>>
>>376401867
The clocktower asylum in Old Hunters is a close second for me.
>>
>>376402797
I switch to my PS3 regularly, I'd have it on a dedicated HDMI but my TV is a little cheap and only has one HDMI input. I think it does have a large number of classics, definitely not as many as PS2 and even PS4 the way it's shaping up.

It's still a better media player than PS4 though because Sony went full retard and never fixed things properly. It still doesn't support half the regular codecs making most of my mkv files unplayable despite working perfectly fine on PS3.
>>
>>376401867
valley of defilement in pbwt disagrees
>>
>>376400869
shit accent
would not fugg
>>
>>376400869
>So the world might be mended...
>might be
>isn't
You did this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.