[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this game have to be so bad? It was shaping up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: No_Man's_Sky.jpg (37KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
No_Man's_Sky.jpg
37KB, 350x350px
Why did this game have to be so bad? It was shaping up to be a masterpiece.
>>
>>376394978
The warning signs were there early on. Effectively infinite content, yet there seemed to be no specified goal, and no footage of anything other than wandering around? You should've seen it coming.
>>
>>376394978
>It was shaping up to be a masterpiece.
No, that's just what they told you which was the problem in the first place.
>>
I dont understand how anyone was excited, it never fucking looked like anything other than shallow and cheap.
>>
>>376394978
>it was shaping up to be a masterpiece
If you're 18+ and have played more than 2 games in your life you knew immediately it was going to be hot garbage
>>
>>376394978
I was saying it was Spore 2.0 for years and you faggots didn't believe me until it was too late.
>>
>>376396682
>>376396607
>>376395054
>>376395050
people were hyping this game a lot on /v/ before it came out
>>
I still really like the design of the boxart/logo/font though desu
>>
It looked like shit from the moment they announced it and only underage retards thought different.
>>
>>376398012
Each thread on nms before it came out on /v/ was filled with people already saying it'd be shit. Sure a lot of people were hyped but people noticed red flags way before release
>>
File: 1474045085259.jpg (341KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474045085259.jpg
341KB, 1280x1280px
>>376397975
Not only is it nothing like Spore, like at all, it isn't nearly as playable as Spore was.
NMS was a legit scam.
>>
>>376397975
More like spore 0.5, Spore had enough content to get you going for 20 hours.
>>
>>376394978
It was pretty obvious that it would be a huge disaster.
They went on and on about "how much there is to see", but never talked about what you can do.
>>
File: 1489983749086.png (308KB, 540x775px) Image search: [Google]
1489983749086.png
308KB, 540x775px
>>376394978
It's problem is that it was nothing, even at conception. It doesn't even have a rewarding gameplay loop, it's literally just a glorified asset randomizer. It's as enjoyable as sitting down in a character creator, hitting the randomizer button and hoping something interesting pops up.
>>
I bought this on sale and holy christ it's an annoying game. The music is painful to listen to, there's a drone on you every 30 seconds, constantly running between digging up resources and refilling your energy bars, taking up a crashed ship is a monumental repair job. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking it's like they were afraid to give you a quiet moment to explore because you might notice how ugly everything is.

What the fuck happened with this shit?
>>
>>376395050
>>376398214
Wish I would have noticed those warning sings too, glad I am against preorder, ut man was I dissapointed at the end result, (tried the pirated version for 2 hours then unistalled)
>>
>>376398012
>shills were hyping this game a lot on /v/ before it came out
fixt
>>
i gave so many chances to this disgrace of game but i ended hating it even more, thanks to this game i don't get hyped strictly by anything
>>
>>376398245
>Not only is it nothing like Spore, like at all
It's plenty like Spore
>it isn't nearly as playable as Spore was.
True though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.