[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>severe psy damage is basically causing a seizure to the enemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: anim.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anim.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>severe psy damage is basically causing a seizure to the enemy

I just wish those skills didn't take so much effort and time to acquire
>>
So how do Psy and Nuclear skills work? They say "effective vs. ailments" but I have no idea what that entails.
>>
>>376394392
they do more damage when the enemy is afflicted with various ailments
>>
>>376394220
why is black viper better than megidoloan? both do severe but viper costs more and is single target, does it actually do more damage?
>>
>>376394392
Enemies affected by fear, dizzy, confusion, and the like take additional damage from Psy spells. Nuclear, likewise, does extra damage to enemies who are burning/electrified/frozen.
>>
>>376394440
I see. It's too bad most of the magic animations in this game are so bad, the only ones with real impact are lightning skills.
>>
>>376394505
I'm fairly sure both Morning Star and Black Viper do mora damage than Megidolaon
>>
>>376394513
>>376394392
I believe they come up as "technical"

>>376394551
would be nice if it said collosal instead of severe like the others.
>>
>>376394505
In my experience, Black Viper is actually pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>376394526
seems like the only cool looking ones are the severe ones. especially the Psy attacks as they seem to go a lot weirder with those
>>
>>376394220
holy fuck those skills look amazing
I didn't even realize there were post dyne skills holy shit
I just beat the UFO dungeon
>>
>>376394220
in general, what type of debuff/buff skills should i keep? i always get a bit panicky when i have to choose which skills to sacrifice
>>
>>376394979
Debilitate.
>>
>>376394857
The All-hitting versions of those are even cooler. I can't seem to find a skill showcase of them though. The all-hitting sever psy skill is funky as fuck.
>>
We've come a long way from nocturne's pathetic spell animations.
>>
>>376396149
At least offensive magic became worth a damn in Nocturne. It was borderline worthless in SMT II.
>>
>>376394795
Have you played an SMT Game in the last 20 years?
Even the shitty basic versions of offensive magic look fantastic compared the 2D Version we got in 4/A and Garu has just been a crappy little see through veil around enemies in P3 and 4.
In 5 it actually looks like cartoony wind.
>>
>>376394392
are you actually retarded?
>>
>>376396373
Have you? Wind spells in P5 look like farts compared to spells in Nocturne.
>>
>>376396560
I was mostly just wondering if they knocked enemies down or just did more damage. Also isn't all damage increased against enemies who are shocked/frozen anyway? Nuclear seems kind of pointless if so.
>>
>>376397089
Nocturne speels looked like garbage. The entire game was incredibly stylized in terms of shading and visuals yet bufu and agi had these retarded low quality effects that looked like they were straight out of PS1 Syphon Filter.
>>
>>376397089
What. Force spells are extremely underwhelming in Nocturne.
>>
I love the look of the Psy abilities.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.