[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, nigs, got a simple question for anyone who's played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 468px-Ffx-art.jpg (37KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
468px-Ffx-art.jpg
37KB, 468x351px
Hey, nigs, got a simple question for anyone who's played FFX. I've beaten in twice and I never got why this is a thing. (Note: Not gonna add spoiler blocks to anything, if you haven't played it by now fuck off.) Gonna delete the thread after I'm answered properly anyway.

Alright so I've tried Googling but nothing comes up. When you're in Sin's Nucleus collecting those orbs and dodging spikes, you get items and can fight enemies, but once you continue on and finish the game it just loads you to that last point before you entered the Nucleus. Is there any way to actually keep the items or is it pointlessly giving me rare spheres for some stupid reason?
>>
Luna a shit.
>>
Yeah absolutely. I think you're doing it wrong becBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTpfpfffff
>>
File: 1482393314953.jpg (65KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482393314953.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
>>376392190
Yeah absolutely I can keep them or yeah absolutely it's pointlessly giving me items? Also WHAT? lol
>>
>>376392164
Yuna* a shit

Luna a cute
>>
>>376393932
Fuckkn faggot
>>
>>376394216
Yuna became a slut, Luna stayed pure
>>
>>376392117
>Is there any way to actually keep the items or is it pointlessly giving me rare spheres for some stupid reason?
Can you leave before actually triggering the final boss?
>>
there is no way to keep the items, post some battle music!

dedededededeedDAAAAAAA
>>
>>376392117
yes
>>
>>376395593
>Can you leave before actually triggering the final boss?
Been a long time but I don't think so.
So...
>>376392117
> Is there any way to actually keep the items or is it pointlessly giving me rare spheres for some stupid reason? Well, you can still use 'em before fighting the boss, can't ya? Not entirely pointless, but no you can't save after any upgrades you make there.
>>
>>376392117

it's a boost for the final boss battle so no
>>
There is a glitch where you can go back, but don't remember it anymore.
>>
>>376392117
Isn't Sin a No Point of Return? It's probably so you won't get creamed by the last couple bosses.
>>
>>376400106
>>376398803
>>376397165
>>376395758
Thanks, not that I need the boost. Been training Lulu, Auron, and Yunie poo in the Omega Ruins for ages. Their health is currently maxed at 9999 but if I get break HP limit on them it'll probably end up as something around 11,000. Plus they're dealing 70,000 on average. Don't need no boosters.
Platinuming this game is gonna be a fucking ordeal. Fuck these trophies.
>>
>>376392190
>>376392310
>>376395758
Is this retard posting hour? Anyway no. They give you the gear to help you before the final fight. You can't keep the goodies
>>
No, the save point before that crystal area is the point of no return and when you beat the game all you can do is reload from the previous save in the save spot. There is no new game plus.
>>
>>376400570
>>376400716
Yeah I got that now, boys. A little late to the party. Like I said the final little boost isn't needed if you spend 5 days straight in the omega ruins.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.