[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really worth $50 and a new SD card? (can't find a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: xenoblade 3ds.jpg (79KB, 452x400px) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade 3ds.jpg
79KB, 452x400px
Is it really worth $50 and a new SD card? (can't find a physical copy for the life of me)

I didn't play the Wii version, I know next to nothing about the game, is it really all the hype says it is?
>>
hack your 3ds
>>
>>376389741
The Wii version is also available on Wii U eShop if you've got one
>>
>>376389741
I too would like to know before the sequel is released.
>>
>>376389741
>>376390107
>>376390125
The game looks much much better on console rather than 3DS. Trust me, the visual aesthetics in this game are infinite god tier.
>>
>>376389741
If you have a half decent PC, you're better off playing on dolphin. The 480p output of the Wii doesn't do it justice, and the 240p on the 3DS is just pathetic.
>>
>>376389741
>>376390125
I haven't completed it, but I got about 1/3 through the game and was enjoying it for the most part before I stopped. Been meaning to pick it back up again though. Just been lazy.

So far it has been worth it for the story, and the combat is engaging enough, though usually pretty routine: part of it is positioning and the other part is trying to activate a specific sequence of specials across your party.

I still liked FF12 more though.
>>
>>376390456
Same. I'm about halfway through but I put 100 hours into sidequests and got burnt out.
I've been meaning to get back into it, but other games have been getting in the way.

Really fun though.
>>
>>376390456
Additionally, the acting is surprisingly good, and I quite like the antagonist (mostly because of his voice)

FYI there are a TON of systems in the game and things to do and it can be overwhelming, however you can do as many or few as you want really and just progress the main quest line if you want IIRC.

Also the game does a pretty good job of streamlining tasks: for example if you pick up an item/object that will be needed for a quest you haven't yet received, Shulk will foresee this and it will be marked as important in your inventory. So you don't get that old JRPG issue of selling your 10 crab claws, only to be asked to find 8 for a quest.
>>
>>376390631
Doesn't help that I now have a growing list of recently released JRPGs I want to play (many being open-world)
>FF15
>Star Ocean 5
>Persona 5
>FF12: Zodiac Age
>>
>>376391124
Yeah it's tough. JRPG's are really fun, but they're so time consuming you really can't play them all.
>>
>>376389741
>Buy a new SD card
>Hack your 3DS
>Get the most out of your 3DS including access to entire NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, Genesis, Gamegear and PC Engine Library as well as all the games on the 3DS itself

Otherwise, it's not too bad. The game looks like shit on the Wii anyway so honestly it looking shit on the 3DS isn't that bad
>>
File: Xenoblade Chronicles (3DS).jpg (15KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade Chronicles (3DS).jpg
15KB, 235x215px
>>376389741
I just finished it, its my favourite game

>>376390125
Ive beaten it on the wii, wii U and now new 3DS this game is much better when portable
>>
>>376389741
This game is such dogshit. Never played a Xeno game until I tried this

>shitty battle system
>shitty story
>shitty music
>shitty voice acting

Couldn't play for more than a couple hours
>>
>>376394939
>Having this shit of an opinion
I can understand you being too much of a retard to understand the system properly but jesus
>>
>>376389741
>NEW 3ds
I hope it gets a switch port or else i'll have to wait 20000 years for emulation.
>>
>>376395219
Just emulate the Wii version or buy for $20 on Wii U eshop.
>>
>>376395048
Don't fall for the bait, anon. It's literally impossible for anyone to have that opinion.
>>
>>376389741
play the wii version. the Dolphin wii version to be exact.
>>
It's worth it to find out Riki is the Robot that killed your waifu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.