[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a second. I can play this game get dozens of hours in and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault(5).jpg (265KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(5).jpg
265KB, 1440x900px
Wait a second.
I can play this game get dozens of hours in and then get stuck because my party isn't strong enough to beat a boss and I don't have e enough time to grind?
So is this game just a big rogue like where I have to plan out 100 hours of gameplay or something?

How is that enjoyable??
>>
What do you mean you don't have enough time to grind?
>>
>>376387036
I thought the game was time restricted. After X days if you don't beat the boss it's game over and I have to start over
>>
Turn it to easy then you baby.

>>376387102
You have literally infinite time in the TV to grind, especially after you get the fox.
>>
>>376387102
Grinding doesn't take up any time. Learn how to play the game before bitching.
>>
You really, truly, should never have to grind in P4. Most people clear the dungeon on the very first day that it's available and have multiple weeks to do non-combat things. The "time" is based on actions taken and not actual passage of time, and going to a dungeon is only one action, so if you really need to you can grind your little heart out for hours upon hours and only one day will pass.
>>
If this honestly happens to you, then you deserve it
>>
Even if you actually manage to screw up the 'deadlines' you have in the game for some fucking reason, you only get set back a week in game time to attempt it again.
>>
Honey.
Japanese women can complete Persona 4 on normal. Read that until it sinks in.
Relax.
>>
>>376387102
Last time I played the game would give you the option to go back a week if you don't finish the dungeon In time.
>>
>>376386906
Say what boss you're stuck on so we can all laugh at you.
>>
you should kill yourself out of embarassment
>>
>>376387102
And this is why you play games BEFORE you bitch about them.
>>
>>376387579
Over/Under is on Shadow Kanji.
>>
>>376387821
I'm gonna guess Shadow Yukiko
>>
>>376387917
I just beat her after a few hours of trying. Cheated with an faq. The attack she has that would kill me in one hit would mess me up good. Stupid idea for that attack
>>
>>376387102
You can easily grind infinitely without going into the next day if you want to, just get invigorate 2 or 3 in one of your personas and you are good to go
>>
>>376388018
Damn, you are really bad at this game.
>>
>>376387102
you always want to beat the dungeon before using your free time anyway, so you should always have plenty of time
>>
>>376387102
If you fail to rescue whoever in the time you need then you just get sent back a week. I'm pretty sure that's how it is, anyway, never failed to rescue someone.
>>
>>376386906
Seems like you're a little too bitchy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.