[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This boss is the most bullshit boss in the entire series. Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sister_friede_npc.jpg (11KB, 450x266px) Image search: [Google]
sister_friede_npc.jpg
11KB, 450x266px
This boss is the most bullshit boss in the entire series. Prove me wrong. Three goddamn phases where she gets buffed and recovers full health. And she goddamm teleports and is almost impossible to dodge perfectly. And the scythe basically bypasses all shields. I've played every game in the series and the only boss that is this ridiculous is the orphan of kos or artorias.
>>
>fighting her thinking how strong that fucking scythe is
>get it and build a character around it
>it's fucking shit/only usable for the garbage pvp

Every time.
>>
>>376386883
She didn't want to fight with you so ignore her, then she won't be a "boss" anymore.
>>
>15k hp with 1 healthbar
or
>5k hp with 3 healthbars

The answer is simple.
>>
>>376386883
She isnt that hard; if you're SL 120 she shouldn't even get you to half health unless you're a sped. Phase 2 takes no effort to beat.
>>
I beat her on my first try with just a normal sword.

Get gud.
>>
also
>shield

that's where you're going wrong. Take the shield off, 2 hand your weapon, and learn to roll when she swings for you. This goes for all 3 of the games.
>>
>>376386883
It's not because most of her attacks bypass shields (for a very small amount of damage) that you can't block all of her hits until she creates an opening within her combos. That's basically how I beat her on my first try, just with a regular Knight shield.
>>
>>376386883

What others are saying. Dank Souls has bosses you tank, and bosses you learn to invulnerability frame dodge. I just don't know what makes you think to try and block the attacks, instead of just dodging through them.

I played all 3 games in the Souls series and there are more "dodge perfectly or get hit" bosses than there are "wear heavy armor with shield then spam attack" ones. For every 7 bosses there is one that you can spank and tank.
>>
>>376386883
>get Dark Sword
>spam R1
>she cant do shit because overwhelming staggers

ez
>>
File: 1487211896777.jpg (13KB, 326x288px) Image search: [Google]
1487211896777.jpg
13KB, 326x288px
>>376386883
>Get to phase 2 and casually use up all my estus flasks thinking that'll be it
>"When the ashes are two, a flame alighteth"
>>
I just got to this boss, in phase 2 does it matter which one you try to kill? the big guy seems like an easier target
>>
>>376391425
Longsword is a top tier meta wep.
>>
>>376393918
Nah, Ariandel takes more damage too so it's better go for him since Friede mostly focuses on hitting you with her ranged ice move and that's pretty easy to dodge. Normally I just dance around Friede until Ariandel starts breathing fire and then get in as many hits on him as I can.
>>
>>376386883
Keep at it took me 5ever to beat this hoe. You can do it. Perhaps adjust your ring setup.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.