[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You want to impress someone with what games have become.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: comparison.png (416KB, 497x612px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
416KB, 497x612px
You want to impress someone with what games have become. What do you show them?
>>
A compilation video.
>>
no mans sky
>>
File: forza overtakes webm.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
forza overtakes webm.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>376380262
I guess it would depend on what their prior knowledge/impression of games was. If someone didn't know anything about games, I think I'd start them off with Super Mario World. If they started with NES and haven't touched games since, I guess I'd personally start with racing games.
>>
>>376380409
>all that Toon shit

Can't wait for Breath of the Wild 2: Toon Link Takes Sail Edition
>>
>>376380262
Metroid Prime
>>
>>376380262

Crazybus
>>
>>376380262
Rapelay
>>
>>376380262
GOD Dammit OP, stop thawing out people who got cryo frozen in the 80's!
>>
>>376380262
If you showed me that pic, I'd assume that video games have turned from fun interesting games into shitty open-world clones with no character and charm, and that instead of passion being put into game design, everything was a god-awful design-by-committee drudgefest in which features and content are mindlessly inserted by the devs checking off checkboxes that their focus groups who don't even really play video games tell them to.

Well done, you've impressed me with an incredibly accurate representation of how and why the industry has overwhelmingly shit the bed.
>>
>>376380896
This.
>>
>>376380409
>Seasons and Ages shares a spot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376380690
/thread

My mom loved that game.
>>
>>376380896
EPIC shitpost anon
You really showed somebody, somewhere, probably
>>
>>376380896
you are so wise papa san
>>
Goat Simulator. Just to fuck with them.
>>
I don't find BotW that visually impressive, but it's kinda cool how fucking long Zelda titles have managed to remain relevant through countless changes in design necessitated by rapid improvements in technology.

>>376380896
autism
>>
Summer Lesson
>>
Super deepthroat
>>
>>376380262
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
>>
First show them Doom
Then show them DOOM
>>
>>376380262
I'd get over yourself and stop trying to impress someone who is obviously not into games.
>>
>>376382107
Then show them the Doom that is inside the DOOM so they can see Doom while they DOOM.
>>
Persona 5

Because nobody from back then would believe you if you said that shitty unplayable PS1 game would become one of the largest and most game franchises around.
>>
>>376383024
Tekken would be the same.

Sonic would be the reverse of this. Damn that still hurts a bit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.