[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy who is super skilled and experienced at the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>That guy who is super skilled and experienced at the game yet uses the default profile picture, has a blank profile, isn't putting any achievements or titles on display, and owns zero cosmetics
Why are there people like this?
>>
>>376378976
not all people are girly faggots who want attention
>>
Because mastery of the combat elements is all that matters

All that extra stuff is fluff
>>
>>376378976
There is literally nothing wrong with that
Cosmetics are dumb and achievement whores are faggots
Go back to Facebook
>>
>>376378976
Because no one is perfect and when they inevitably fuck up against someone clearly worse than them, it won't exactly give the foe any validation to shit talk or say "all that time you put in and you still suck xd" because they won't have a clear indicator about how good or how much time the other has put into said game. Like how some people just wear a gibus in tf2 and shit all over everyone.
>>
>>376378976
Idiots think they're some sort of anime character
>>
>>376378976
I have a 12yo steam account and played thousands of hours of cs from 1.6 to GO
People still call me a cheater because I could never be fucked to put a shitty avatar on my profile
>>
>>376378976
>asks an anonymous image board why people might want to remain anonymous and not bother customizing shit
kys reddit
>>
>>376378976
Wow you are a faggot. I bet you've never even played a game that doesn't have SICK EPIC CHEEVOS BRAH
>>
>>376378976
He probably just likes playing the game and doesn't care about having an "online persona" or whatever.
I'm mostly the same way, but my display picture is a smiley face because it helps tell you apart from the other players in some gamemodes.
>>
>tfw the best players almost always have 1-2 syllable names like "Effect" and "Sage."

Less really is more
>>
>>376378976
not everyone is a 12 year old attention whore
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.