[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man this game is great! It gets better the more you play it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Man this game is great! It gets better the more you play it.
My only honest criticism is that I expected the sword play to be a little more flashy much like Devil May Cry but it doesnt bother me that much.

Ive really grown to appreciate the somewhat unforgiving combat. It's more rewarding to kill monsters and humans that are actually pretty challenging especially when you throw the enemy upscaling on.

This has made me loathe games like Assmas Creed which I used to be a fan of before they butchered the series with 3. Pretty much auto kills all the way through those types of games.

Though I regret to say that once youve had King Crab with Seebass and Branzino, its hard to go back chicken tendies and warm diet Pepsi.

This game has ruined gaming for me.
I really hope that since CDPR is pretty much the undisputed masters of video games that other companies will take some fucking notes!
>>
The game looks very good even on consoles.
>>
>>376377485
Ill say. I'm playing it on an Xbone.
>>
>>376377060
I feel you OP. Ever since I finished it everything else just seems bland now.
>>
>>376378226
How's the dlc?
>>
>>376379101
Fucking incredible.
>>
>>376377060
>Ive really grown to appreciate the somewhat unforgiving combat. It's more rewarding to kill monsters and humans that are actually pretty challenging especially when you throw the enemy upscaling on.

the fuck are you talking about the game is completely braindead in regards to difficulty.

you seriously just mash light attack and dodge the massively telegraphed attacks. use quen if you want a free do-over just in case
>>
>Tougher enemies are just damage sponges
>Dodge dodge dodge dodge
>Heavy attacks are almost never worth it
>>
File: 1482712766573.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482712766573.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
Fuck the game

Its all about the comfiest song in the history of mankind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZ1pZEc0os
>>
>>376379252
It may not be the toughest but its certainly not auto kills like assassins creed.
>>
>>376379363
Much like dark souls...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.