[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Link had Malon, Zelda, Saria, and Ruto >He wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Link had Malon, Zelda, Saria, and Ruto
>He wasn't attracted to ANY of them
What the fuck?
>>
>>376374936
He knew better than to be trapped by a ho.
>>
Malon is canon
>>
>>376374936
How would we know? He didn't speak a word.
>>
File: 1471717585988.png (278KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471717585988.png
278KB, 480x640px
He was significantly attracted to Zelda. There when he goes to Termina she is the only one not present, because in his mind she is co clear and pure to him she can't be imitated. There is also the no-so subtle conversation between the two of them in the flashback where Zelda states the the two of hem have grown close and that she will "see him again". Also he's buried in the royal cemetery so if that isn't the final piece of the "who did Link fuck" puzzle I can't imagine what else someone would need.
>>
>>376376125
We know from an utter lack of 7 year old kids when you take the Master sword and go to future hyrule anon
>>
>>376374936
Malon won the Linkbowl. It's a fact.
>>
File: link_and_epona.jpg (79KB, 725x807px) Image search: [Google]
link_and_epona.jpg
79KB, 725x807px
He attracted to best reliable waifu
>>
File: 1480656231011.png (1MB, 1265x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1480656231011.png
1MB, 1265x1031px
With SS and now BotW, it's plainly obvious that none of the other girls stood a chance against Zelda because the two of them are supernaturally fated to be together.
>>
>>376376768
Link didn't fuck OoT Zelda. He cared more about Navi than her.
>>
>>376374936
He wanted the fairy pussy.

He craved it so much he chased her into another reality.
>>
>>376376851
Totally and wholly untrue given what she see in MM, he seemed to care enough about her to spend a rather significant length of time together before the events of MM, as stated by Zelda herself.
>>
>>376376598
He was literally 10 dude, so were they, sorry your perverted fantasies are illogical.
>>
>>376376768
I wish they'd stop pushing this Zelda/Link shipping shit. Like the only thing each Zelda has in common (Besides TP she was at least competent) is being selfish fuckups.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.