[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a game where I can be an edgy cunt and go off the beaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Give me a game where I can be an edgy cunt and go off the beaten path and destroy the world/kill everything in sight. No fallout or Skyrim, i want something unique. Pic related
>>
hatred
>>
Tales of Barrisia
>>
>>376365759
Is this that David Bowie game?
>>
>>376367235
No that's Omikron
>>
>>376367235
That's Omikron: The Nomad Soul.
>>
>>376366959
Just read the plot and gameplay for it. Seems rather linear.
>>
>>376365759
Only game I can think of off the top of my head is that 7th stand user game, which I'd only recommend if you like Jojo. I recall that game letting you be a total cunt, and then basically killing everyone at the end for no reason other than DIO suggesting it to you.
>>
>>376365759
SMT, possibly.
>>
>>376365759
Fallout 1 and 2. In the end you still "save the world" but only in the sense that not solving that problem would hamper your continued existence.
Good luck in the mid-game, the bounty hunters don't mess around. Also, 2 is more forgiving about doing whatever the hell you feel.
>>
>>376367808
It's linear and there's none of what you want in that game. Prota is edgy, but it's still a Tales game (and a good one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.