[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much longer until he's found wandering the streets homeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1494247236860[1].jpg (32KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494247236860[1].jpg
32KB, 608x405px
how much longer until he's found wandering the streets homeless after his companies go bankrupt?
>>
he won't be found again, nor the money
>>
>>376365752
There sure are a lot of Inafune threads lately.

Not that I mind since I enjoy laughing at what he's done.
>>
>>376366309
It's some Canadian shitposter from /vg/ who makes the vast majority of them.
>>
>>376366309
Like partialy being the creator of MegaMan and approving millions of sequels?

MegaMan probably would be dead in the PSX Era with other mascots without him on Capcom manifesting constant interest in the franchise.
>>
>>376366309
he was mostly forgotten for a while, but seem some anon didn't like that and is going on a rampage
>>
>>376366376
It's the guy from /emugen/ who avatarfags Inuitinua. Didn't know he was Canadian, but can't say I'm too surprised.
>>
>>376366556
Actually, Megaman would have been gone sooner.

Inafune was the one who pushed for Megaman 2 back in the 80s. The "father of megaman" was for this reason. Look for "Inafking" in the credits.
>>
>>376365752
his personal image is damaged beyond repair.[

I always say this when I'm discussing inafune on /v/: The only solution would be Inafking reediming himself: something like a Mighty Number 9 no2 and giving it for free. He needs to do something to fix his image.
>>
File: kitamura mm2.jpg (728KB, 1879x1256px) Image search: [Google]
kitamura mm2.jpg
728KB, 1879x1256px
>>376367162
>Inafune was the one who pushed for Megaman 2 back in the 80s. The "father of megaman" was for this reason. Look for "Inafking" in the credits.

It was Kitamura who pushed for the sequel. Kitamura didnt' get along with Fujiwara, and Fujiwara cock blocked a MM sequel. Kitamura went over his head to appeal to the Capcom Vice-President to get approval. That seems to be a big no-no in Japanese businesss. Don't go over your boss's head. Might explain why, after the tremendous success of MM2, that Kitamura left.

Why would Capcom even care about the opinino of some low level artist anyways? Inafune wanted a sequel, but so did the rest of the dev team. But it was Kitamura who actually got it done.
>>
>>376367473
That's part of the story. Inafune also pushed for it as well.
>>
>>376367460
Just a good sequel like Gunvolt 2 with Updated Call playable from the start could be enough.
>>
>>376367460
No, that is not good enough. He needs to prove himself as a reliable game maker. Or at least hire the right people for the job.
>>
>>376367924
>That's part of the story.

The part of the story that has citations. There's no evidence Inafune did anything of substance to get MM2 made.

>Inafune also pushed for it as well.

Why would Capcom give two shits about the opinions of some artist? Inafune was just some artist. A new one at that. His word would have little weight. The word of a director, that had some.

It was only after a decade of MM work that he was promoted to Producer after Fujiwara left.

If Kitamura and Fujiwara never left Capcom, we would likely have never heard the name "Inafune".
>>
>>376367473
Also, Kitamura isn't the creator of MegaMan, he give the credits to all the team and says its a collective work.

>Mega Man was also developed in a different, special way. It wasn’t made according to one mastermind’s whims and fancies; it was a melting pot of ideas from different people, and I think that also helps explain its appeal.

source: http://shmuplations.com/megaman/
>>
>>376368314
>Also, Kitamura isn't the creator of MegaMan, he give the credits to all the team and says its a collective work.

It's a collective work, but the director and programmer were the most important people on the team.

Kitamura made the static sprite. He wrote the story and scenario. He made most/all of the characters. He designed the levels. He did a bit of programming as well.

Matsushima made the engine, which set the pace of the entire game.

Inafune and the rest of the art team were far less important. Remember, it was only a 5 person team that made it.

If anyone is the "creator" of MM, it's Kitamura to a lesser degree Matsushima. Inafune just did promotional art and some in game art/animations.
>>
>Inafune isn't the creator anymore because of one bad game.

Unbelievable.
>>
File: Inafune creator of megaman.jpg (327KB, 978x673px) Image search: [Google]
Inafune creator of megaman.jpg
327KB, 978x673px
>there are some people who are so mad at MN9 they deny that he's the father of MM.
>>
probably some salty cuck who got burned by some early access game
>>
File: inafking.jpg (11KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
inafking.jpg
11KB, 600x338px
>>376368657
Something like that. He took the original design and reworked it. I would have liked to see Megaman's first incarnation though.
>>
>>376367460
>He needs to do something to fix his image.
No need for that.
Just look at Tim Schafer. He's releasing one scam after the other and people still give him money
>>
>>376368934
>Something like that. He took the original design and reworked it.

He didn't rework anything. He drew what he was told to draw.

Inafune gets "character designer" credit for MM1, because he was an artist and did SOME character designs. I believe his first design was... Elecman. Yes, he's the father of Elecman.
"character design" doesn't mean "designed every character".

MY GOD why is everyone so desperate to jump through any hoops to prove that Inafune is the "father" of MM? He's not. Just let it go. He had little role in MM1.
>>
File: 009.jpg (31KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
31KB, 512x480px
>>376369154
Sure thing, anon.
>>
File: the entire art team credits.jpg (141KB, 919x629px) Image search: [Google]
the entire art team credits.jpg
141KB, 919x629px
>>376368934

>it's an anonymous "conveniently leaves out that the entire art team + planner was given "character designer" credits for MM1" post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.