[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Prototype 2 compared to the first, does it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
How's Prototype 2 compared to the first, does it any good? And why did they changed the protagonist? I like Mercer more.
>>
Anyone?
>>
it's pretty good
>>
>>376351557
>And why did they changed the protagonist?
We wuz viruses n shit
>>
>>376351557
it's not bad, the one thing it really messed up was making the protag of the first game a cartoony bad guy and negating all of the character and plot development of the first game
>>
>>376351557
Me too, but James is also fun. He's more in-yo-face-nigga kind of fun.
Mercer went pants-on-head retarded though, which is a shame.

Now that Darksider 3 is a go, maybe we can get a Prototype 3 too.
Or better, Prototype 1+2 where you switch between Mercer and Heller since Heller ate Mercer
>>
>>376353007
>>376353041
>Mercer became a bad guy

I hate this.
>>
>>376353595
Me too. I ever read the tie-in comics that explains why he went nuts but those are shit explanations too.

My headcanon is that Mercer went nuts after eating Elizabeth
>>
>>376351557
This one has some long range spear attack that is so OP it's not even funny. I killed everyone in this game with that move, Alex Mercer included.
>>
>THE DOCTOR IS OUT, MOTHAFUCKA

so many stupid, funny lines. i platinumed this shit when they gave it away for free; it was fun for a week or two but its not to be taken seriously at all
>>
>>376351557
They really fucked the combat variety. It's just one normal attack string plus one special move for each weapon.
They cut out all the fun barehanded shit the first one had and I'll never forgive the removal of musclemass.
I'm also not a fan of the biomass design going from discolored flesh-looking limbs with crude blades to glowing shit with polished combat knives.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.