[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of having Cole have sex with that German chick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0059.jpg (76KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
76KB, 377x377px
What was the point of having Cole have sex with that German chick during the middle of LA Noire?

It seems so random and uncharacteristic of him
>>
What are these new finger fedoras?
>>
>>376347960

They are replacing video games as the modern form of entertainment
>>
>>376347960
new toy fad
hotglue pics when?
>>
>>376347893
who here /fidgety/ /restless/ /cantstopmoving/ xDDDD
>>
>>376348810
you did it ironically so it's okay
>>
jewish perversion
>>
>>376347893
Cole was always a hypocrite
It was shown in their war flashbacks about he was a shit leader and Jack ended up doing the real work but Cole got the glory
So of course Cole would go for the blonde pussy
>>
It's literally just to rip off LA Confidential, there is no other reason.

I also love that they act like the player should care that he did that when he's married and has a child when you've seen them literally once the entire game for 2 seconds at that point. I imagine most people forgot.

It's a shit game with shit writing, deal with it.
>>
>>376347893
these things are so dumb what the fuck are they supposed to be and why are all the kids going crazy over them? at work we got these in stock and there was a huge line of grubby little hands trying to get these.
>>
>>376349479
Supposedly you hold them and you spin them. It helps with fidgeting. It's originally made to help autistic kids.
>>
>>376347893
I know it technically falls under the actual definition of noir but it didn't feel like it. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that Cole didn't narrate it. Unless that's an older him narrating it I couldn't be bothered to finish it,
got bored somewhere on disc 2
>>
>>376349479
legit autists/ADHD kids use them as a way to focus and calm down

le so wacky OCD xD people found out and meme'd them to mainstream

Now kids with real problems are being lumped in as fakers/getting their aid banned in school
>>
I got one of those because I squirm and fidget because they claim it helps with it. Threw it in the trash after 3 minutes
>>
>>376349719
Cole dies in the sewers
>>
File: lickx.jpg (136KB, 621x823px) Image search: [Google]
lickx.jpg
136KB, 621x823px
>>376347893
It was semi-classic Rockstar doing social commentary on self-righteous assholes falling into hypocrisy.
>>
>>376349851
My brother told me it ends with a fucking flamethrower battle in the sewers, what in the fuck.

So who is narrating then?
>>
>>376349927
It's true and it was hilarious out of place. You don't even play as Cole in the sewer iirc. You play as Jack, the dude that was the actual war hero

I dunno who narrated the game. Jack maybe.
>>
You fucking nigger autists, it's just a dumb kids toy. Remember spirograph and shit? Of course you don't because you're not even 20. Kill yourself.
>>
>>376349927
Narrator is your partner in the arson cases
>>
File: 1493650748497.png (152KB, 341x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493650748497.png
152KB, 341x239px
>>376349719
>Disc 2
>Not playing on the superior PS3
>>
>>376350081
Well that's dumb
>>
>>376347893
To have a "downfall" arc that wasn't necessary

I wanted the game to end with Cole digging up all the dirt on the Police and then leading to a shootout with the whole department with only your bros from both the army and the Police to help you ending with you shooting that bastard.

I didn't get it and I was mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqrCw8sGYXw

Just give me a good game where I play a good guy with no strings attached Rockstar
>>
>>376347960
They're one of those things where you hear people bitching about how popular they are more often than you encounter someone who likes them.
>>
File: RIP Real Life.png (40KB, 1229x183px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Real Life.png
40KB, 1229x183px
>>376347893
It's called a denouement and is a focal point of major storytelling. Something Rockstar used to believe in.
>>
File: 80 Shrug.jpg (21KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
80 Shrug.jpg
21KB, 599x448px
>>376350192
It was, but I at least appreciate what they tried to do even if the result was retarded. Cole being a hypocritical glory hound dying in the sewers was a fitting end. The overall underlying plot about real estate kickbacks was a little too far reaching, but I can stomach that.

I was on a Detective Conan binge when I played LA Noire though, so my judgment was probably clouded

>>376350201
Jack Marsden probably come closest?
>>
>>376349908
is that the beginning of a new shadman painting?
>>
>>376350691
You are part right. The design was eventually changed to be edgier.
>>
It would've been a cool twist if they developed that angle a little more, gave him some more conversations and interactions with her.
>>
>>376350628
RDR came full circle when Jack killed a men for revenge, of course not.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.