[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally can pirate Nier Automata >it randomly crashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

>finally can pirate Nier Automata
>it randomly crashes after 15-30 minutes of gameplay
>why can't japs pull their shit together and make decent ports?
>>
works fine for me :)
>>
Thad a problem with the crack, not the game.
>>
I payed for the game and it works. Maybe you should pay for it too.
>>
>>376341738
it's actually AMD bug that was never fixed, you need to install older drivers
>>
>>376341641
Why can't you pull your shit together and build a decent PC?
>>
>>376341641
Works on my machine :^)
>>
>>376341641
PMed you the fix.
>>
works on my ps4
>>
You guys are really good at bait threads.
>>
>>376341641
in my machine? it works :}
>>
Ironic replies aside, is there a fix? I have a GTX 770 and it's not really playable right now
>>
>>376344210

>AMD

well there's your answer.
>>
>>376344210
What do you mean not playable? It crashes or just shit framerate? I get 40-60fps on my 760 if I turn global illumination off.
>>
>>376344547
White screen crashes yeah. Just had two back to back before I got to a new save point and am pretty miffed about the progress loss.
You don't get any?
>>
>>376341641
>pirating shit jap games

lmao
>>
>>376344838
Nope haven't had any. Try disabling AA and lowering AF, apparantely that helps.
>>
>>376341641
I also pirated and it works fine for me brah
>>
after some diggin i found the new crack that just came out that fixes the crashes
https://mega.nz/#!Nn5xzAYY!KjA3tsBuVWU5Pn2ZaXrDE2RvXRZqJIVZoYlZv9AnyFc
>>
>>376346667
This totally isn't a virus guys btw
>>
>>376346667
thanks, where are the savegames now? previous where on my documents
>>
>>376346667
PANIC
>>
I pirated it, too. No issues except with sound effects, which I assume to be an anti-piracy measure. Maybe a glitch, who knows with this piece of shit. It starts with a boring, below-average introduction sequence introducing an unmotivating plot with flat, uninteresting characters.

After the first boss battle I tried to intentionally jump into an abyss; there are invisible walls everywhere, preventing you from dying from your own stupidity. That is a design philosophy that is a huge red flag to me. If you're going to have bottomless holes in your game, especially in combat areas, you should be able to fall in and die, not cradled like an overprotective parent and directed back towards the objective.

I then tried to get killed by the early enemies. It turns out you start with a fuck ton of recovery items that automatically heal you. I was on normal difficulty, to be fair, but that amount was ridiculous for a very easy difficulty.

Into the recycle bin it goes! I mainly torrented (and seeded) it in protest of DRM. I'm left with one question: what the hell was worth protecting with DRM? Oh yeah, anime tiddies.
>>
>>376341641
post your PC spec

or we know you are just a lying cunt, like your thic mum
>>
>>376347510
Can I get a link to your blog fellow anti DRM warrior? I also pirate all my games as a matter of principle and my above average intelligence needs to be stimulated even further by reading things similar to your post on this very thread.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>376341641
There is a fix, check cs rin.

Might not fix your problem since Nier Automata is a shitty port made by fish faced Japs.
>>
>>376348134
Can you paste the dl link? It's only visible to registered users on that shitty forum
>>
>>376347510

no one cares
>>
>>376348316
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/3STheDv8/file.html
>>
>>376348007
If you're being serious: I don't have a blog.

If you're being sarcastic as I suspect: Pirating out of protest is something I rarely do. I don't pirate anything that has a DRM-free copy for sale. I most shout about it into the crowd and hope that enough people also start shouting about it so something gets done about it.

I don't object to DRM out of some knee-jerk reaction or because I'm "too intelligent". I'm advocating consumer's rights. Consumers should have the right to do with the media they purchase with no hoops to jump through. We don't have to go through any of this bullshit through a physical medium like books, and neither should digital media.
>>
>>376348693
You cared enough to respond, faggot.
>>
>>376349537

no one cares
>>
>>376348693
>>376349832
I care
>>
>>376349537
What a rebel.
Stick it to the man bro, don't let them treat us like this.
I am glad there are people like you standing up for the weak in this day and age, it is truly awe-inspiring how you pirated this game even though you didn't like it. Keep fighting the good fight and stop using reddit spacing for fuck's sake.
>>
>>376349537
>t. PC nigger

yeah, don't play dumb. We all know you want to steal another thing.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.