[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ hates Undertale because it doesn't have much gameplay,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: thinking.png (5KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
5KB, 299x169px
>/v/ hates Undertale because it doesn't have much gameplay, was made in GameMaker and features gay romance options

>/v/ loves LISA, a RPGMaker game with generic turn-based gameplay that features drag queens and gay brothels

Explain this.
>>
Yes, those are the only aspects of either of those games that matter.
>>
>>376334326
The fanbase for Undertale is fucking awful.

Lisa not so much.
>>
>>376334326
they're were drag queens in mother 3
>>
>>376334326
>/v/ hates Undertale because it doesn't have much gameplay
>/v/ loves LISA because it has gameplay
really activates my almonds
>>
>>376334326
>Undertale
>MUH FRIENDSHIP POWERS WILL SAVE THE WORLD, COME MY FRIENDS, I WILL SAVE YOUR SOULS AND DEFEAT THE EVIL GOAT.......... WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>376334583
Sorry, my OP was not clear in that regard.
I meant that both LISA and Undertale are mainly story-focused game with the gameplay as an afterthought. Undertale had the clever twist of being able to dodge damage in a small bullet-hell esque minigame, while LISA did not really deviate from the generic turn-based RPG formula we have seen countless times.
>>
>>376334326
Jokes on you, I like both due to the gameplay. I do wish Undertale expanded upon it though, the hearts turning different color to effect how you dodge things is neat, if every color was used and maybe started mismatching to really test you toward the end of the game it'd be pretty neat to me.
>>
File: 1494265033128.jpg (100KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1494265033128.jpg
100KB, 393x391px
>that guy who always says "b-b-b-butt \V\ liked X before it got famus!!!!"
>>
>>376334326
>was made in GameMaker
I fucking KNEW it used that shit duct tape engine.
>>
>LISA is grimdark
>Undertale is not

that's all you need to know
>>
>>376334326
because lisa is actually funny whereas undertale is DUDE ANIME LMAO
>>
>/v/ loving a game
>>
>>376334326
>/v/ likes traps and is actually gay
There's your answer
>>
>>376338180
>heh...undertale is a kiddie game....kiddo.....im not interested unless it has at least two mutilated corpses per hour
>>
Never played either of those games
>>
>>376334882
>I meant that both LISA and Undertale are mainly story-focused game with the gameplay as an afterthought
LISA was a lot less meta and preachy which helps a lot when you're a story focused game. It also helped that LISA did a really good job with a "shades of grey" style morality. The characters also were a lot less tropey in LISA.
>>
File: 1.png (4KB, 109x86px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4KB, 109x86px
I like both
>>
Undertale doesnt have edgy orphan burning humor, so it's for kids
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.