[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for the remake of the century with no: >racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 8d93a2dedec66c207f0275eaf5ec9892.jpg (708KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
8d93a2dedec66c207f0275eaf5ec9892.jpg
708KB, 2880x1620px
Are you ready for the remake of the century with no:
>racism
>fun spells
>goat music
>challenge
>fun combat
>good quests
?
>>
>>376329438
>fun combat
>>
>>376330460
>le morrowind combat is bad meme
this point has already been disproven and dismantled
stop posting it
>>
>>376329438
explain
>>
>>376330582
>To hit chance in a real-time first/third person game is acceptable meme
>>
>>376330769
OP hasn't played either Morrowind or ESO
>>
>>376330582
Even if you ignore the dicerolls the combat is just pretty bland. You end up mashing your attack button to win in any fight.
>>
>>376329438
>no racism
>a good thing
Fucking n'wah.
>>
>>376330845
it is
the focus of morrowind, much like earlier cRPGs, is entirely on your character and its stats, that influence all the actions your character takes. More recent garbage """RPGs""" place all the focus on the player and none on the character being roleplayed. Fuck off.
>>
>>376330769
ESO Morrowind is coming out
won't have any of the features I enumerated in the OP

>>376330974
i was actually implying it's a bad thing
>>
>>376329438
>no racism
But I do want the Dunmer to call me all kinds of dirty, foreign words.
>>
>>376329438
>no racism
>no fun spells
>no goat music
>no challenge
>no fun combat
>no good quests

I don't think you know how lists work OP.
>>
>>376331082
>won't have any of the features I enumerated in the OP
but it does.
>>
>>376331082
Oh fuck me, disregard that then
>>
>>376331082
OP, you fell at the first hurdle like a chump. There's a lot of racism, class warfare, people hating outlanders and ashlanders, and of course tons of slavery. Hell the Telvanni questline is fucking hilarious in that regard.
>>
>>376330582
>DELETE THIS!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It must hurt you so badly.
>>
>>376331082
>ESO Morrowind is coming out
What does that mean? Just a bunch of Morrowind maps for the MMO? So no remake then?
>>
>>376331168
>racism
kept to a minimum, you have to almost actively look out for it
>fun spells
absolutely not. No flight or any other fun shit.
>goat music
also not present. Morrowind tracks for whatever reason aren't back, and the morrowind theme also doesn't play while exploring Vvanderfell
>challenge
I guess I was exaggerating here. ESO can be challenging. Although I HIGHLY doubt there's gonna be any challenge in the quests themselves.
>fun combat
whatever, I enjoy both ESO and Morrowind combat, I think ESO certainly has better combat than Skyrim or Oblivion.
>good quests
they're pretty mundane from what I experienced
>>
>>376331004
>you play the role of your character
>if you aren't able to hit the broad side of a barn because a dice roll rolled too low when it shouldn't have mattered, this is good role playing
Then again, I'm arguing with a morrowindfag.
>>
>>376331434
>>if you aren't able to hit the broad side of a barn because a dice roll rolled too low when it shouldn't have mattered, this is good role playing
>have a character shit stats
>use a weapon that doesn't fit my character's stats
>complain when my character can't use the weapon effectively and doesn't hit shit with it
(you9
>>
>>376329438
>no racism
Good, just like Kirkbride intended.
>>
>goat music
What is this?
>>
>>376331398
>they're pretty mundane from what I experienced
So still better than Morrowind's non-Temple quests
>>
>>376329438
>no fun spells
>no challenge
>no fun combat
>no good quests

So it's going to be accurate?
>>
>replacing morrowind combat with mmo combat

Oh yeah seems like a great time alright.
>>
>>376331819
>it's ok when Skywind does it!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.