[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REMEMBER THIS GUY FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME??? YES??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Masayoshi_Shidou.png (100KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Masayoshi_Shidou.png
100KB, 500x421px
>REMEMBER THIS GUY FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME??? YES?? OK LOL JUST MAKING SURE YOU DIDN'T FORGET WE'RE GONNA FLASHBACK TO HIM 30 MORE TIMES SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING
was this game designed for literal handicapped retards?
>>
>Persona

Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>376324058
The writing is garbage.
>>
>>376324058
>Dude were the phantom thieves
>ITS JUST WHAT WE PHANTOM THIEVES DO
>DUDE SHITTY ADULTS
>DUDE LETS CHANGE THAT HEART
>DUDE YOUR A BAD DUDE!

All game. People who act like this is good writing or character development are idiots. Ryujis whole fucking confidant is just him getting back on his feet with what he used to do. Wowwee amazing writing.

Combat is the best its ever been in a Persona game though. Aside from bosses being too easy pattern wise its got as many mechanics as most SMT games.
>>
File: 1447006983075.jpg (134KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447006983075.jpg
134KB, 433x480px
>>376324058
>was this game designed for literal handicapped retards?

yes, that's why it sold so well in the West.
>>
>>376324058
Same can be said about the dungeons and puzzles. Stopping every 5 mins to tell me about a baby puzzle got annoying.
>>
>>376324058
The game is at least 70 hours long. There's people out there who will play the game at a way more casual rate (like 1 hour a day), so the flashbacks and stuff are there to remind them of plot points they saw 2 months ago.
>>
>>376324058
Mukuro Ikusaba, the 16th student, the one known as the Ultimate Despair
>>
>>376324269
I miss when the main cast didn't have a social link, but still had more character development, and it didn't feel like the world revolved around you. In P3 I like how the all the cast members had an actual relationship with others.
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>joker can perfectly recall the faces and names of people he met over the span of several months and how they helped him along the way even after being beaten up and injected with drugs
>takes forever for him to remember shidou, the guy directly responsible for ruining his life
>>
>>376324885
>Implying that wasn't Yaldy trying to cheat by obfuscating the cognition of his key memories
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 200x252px
Humumumu
>>
I swear they repeated anything mildly important at least 3 times
>AKECHI HEARD MONA
>HEARD MONA DID AKECHI
>So, how did you find out
>WELL SOJIRO LET ME TELL YOU HOW AKECHI HEARD MONA
>>
>>376324058
even the """stylish""" UI is designed for ADHD weebs, what do you think?
>>
>>376325216
I fucking hate how there is like a 30 minute cutscene explaining how they knew Akechi was the "traitor" despite it being the most obvious thing in the game and anyone who was even slightly paying attention would have noticed it the second he noticed Mona talking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.