[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'm late but I finally got round to this and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg?t=1493674185.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1493674185.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
I know I'm late but I finally got round to this and I'm having a comfy old time

just about to finish my first year
but I haven't thought about marriage yet and was wondering who is best girl?

I was thinking Abigail

also
>look it up and it's made by one guy completely
>actually competent and a game you can see a load of passion went into
>he must be a basement sperg to make a whole game
>look him up and he's good looking and seems cool
wtf mane
>>
>>376320531
Haley is the best choice. She also doesn't eat rocks.
>>
>>376320747
idk Haley always seems like a bitch and makes fun of my shoes and shit
>>
>>376321005
She gets a lot nicer.
>>
File: 1492919330855.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492919330855.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>376320531
>Game invites you to spring dance
>You haven't had enough days in game to make someone like you enough at this point
>spend the whole party getting rejected
>End up watching everyone else dance and have fun

still hurts
>>
>>376320531
Haley is the best. She's also the only one who will dance with you at the first party
>>
>>376321273
I remember before a patch even if you were married you couldn't dance with your wife and had to watch her dance with someone else. That was some cuck shit right there
>>
>>376322405
>there's that word again

We can't even have one thread without it now do we.
>>
So what do you actually do in this game? I've been contemplating getting it for a while just because of how highly it's praised.
>>
>>376322405
Holy shit seriously?

I want to get further in this game but I also just want to wait around for multiplayer. I'm hoping multiplayer is like building the farm together with your friends. It would be nice to have four people all working on the farm together. It better not be some animal crossing shit in which you just visit towns.
>>
>>376322528
It's similar to the older harvest moon.
>>
>>376322592
>but I also just want to wait around for multiplayer
Unlike the main game (which WAS made by one guy), multiplayer is being handled by the publisher, Chucklefish. You might as well just give up on your expectations at this point, because even if multiplayer does still come out someday you know it's going to be tacked on and buggy as hell. The fact that the Stardew dev went with such an incompetent publisher honestly taints the game for me, besides the ugly portraits and blandness of the characters.
>>
>>376322528
>>376322714
Just a comfy game that you build a farm up from nothing, expand your home, make tools and machines that let you make more stuff. Build relations up with the town folk, doing small quests for them. Help the town rebuild its community center or destroy the center and bring in a large chain store
>>
>>376322505

>"Anon is afraid of a word! Look at this lexical loser who gets mad at letters!"
>current year
>>
>>376320531
Haley is the undisputed best girl and most loyal waifu
Unless you're into NTR in which case the redhead will fulfill all your cuckold fantasies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.