[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the third highest selling Wii U game. With the success

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

This is the third highest selling Wii U game. With the success of Mario kart 8 deluxe Nintendo would be crazy not to port this to the Switch.
>>
We have a real 3D Mario incoming.
>>
File: New_Super_Mario_Bros._U_box_art.png (207KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
New_Super_Mario_Bros._U_box_art.png
207KB, 250x355px
>>376316398
You can have the second highest selling Wii U game instead.
>>
>>376316618
It barely ousells 3D World. But it's a lot worse.

3D World is a 93 metacritic. Smbu is a 84 metacritic.

The 3D World port would get a 94 and smbu might get bumped to a 87 at best.

If you're going to port, at least port good games.
>>
3d series is doubtful.

A NSMB collection seems the most logical, just include all the console ones so that way you can do it again for the 3ds and handheld ones.
>>
>>376316915
I'm honestly just expecting a bit of 3D world in Odyssey, only as bonus stages.
>>
>>376318127
This.

Its going to have fixed camera segments like 3d world, gravity segments like galaxy, its going to be everything.
>>
>>376316398
how does Smash Bros rank on this?
>>
>>376316398
>third highest selling wii u game
So it sold what, 8 copies?
>>
>>376318427
>5 million is 8

Yeah they totally did bro!
>>
>>376316398
Eh, there is a wholly new 3D Mario coming to the Switch this year.
I don't see this happening.

I do however think a port of DKCTF would make sense.
Super Mario Maker would make sense too.

And then there is Smash of course.
>>
>>376318418
4th highest, Nintendo Land 5th, Splatoon 6th, Mario Maker 7th
>>
>>376318851
Smash sold a ton on 3ds. I don't know if that will stop them from basically releasing it again on Switch though
>>
>>376319273
Its gonna be either smash 4 DX
or
smash 5 switch
>>
>>376319510
Smash 4 Splatoon Edition (RIP Ice Climbers and GTFO w/ the Shovel Knight and Shantae bullshit)
>>
File: U games.png (2MB, 3000x816px) Image search: [Google]
U games.png
2MB, 3000x816px
>>376316398
>Switch owners desperately begging for Wii U ports
Pathetic faggots. You disgust me.
>>
>>376316398
I wouldn't mind, never picked up the Wii U one and enjoyed the 3DS game. Fuck I'd take a NSMB at this point, I just want to play some Maryos.
>>
>>376320263
That Paper Mario icon is some fucked up shit.
>>
>>376316398
What if Nintendo still wants people to buy Wii U's?
>>
>>376320940
They discontinued them, so they don't.
>>
File: 1433994053421.jpg (64KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1433994053421.jpg
64KB, 722x349px
>>376320263
tfw w101 never became popular or got the exposure it deserved after being goty 2013
tfw despite having a phenomenal cast of characters we will never ever see any of them again, be it in a game, crossover, or even a port
>>
>>376321664
I can't believe Wii U owners didn't buy it, it came out when the console was literally a no games machine
>>
>>376321768
It was in the category where it was too colorful for "serious" gamers, but far far too difficult for a younger audience. It was also rated teen so soccer mom's wouldn't even buy it for their kids after seeing a "power rangers-esque" game for their son's Wii, and it also was not advertised at ALL in the West, except for one Nintendo direct.

It doesn't even have a cult following on /v/ because some fucking retard would spam the board for months after its release just begging people to buy it and just ignoring any and all criticism (be it valid or not) of the game.
>>
Give me Wario and Waluigi as playable characters and I'd buy it
>>
File: Mario Odyssey.jpg (59KB, 374x510px) Image search: [Google]
Mario Odyssey.jpg
59KB, 374x510px
>>376316398
>This is the third highest selling Wii U game.
this is also the worse selling Course Clear 3D Mario game and 3D Mario in general

>3DWcucks
>>
no point of porting 3D World if they aren't going to increase the amount of playable characters

>no fucking Yoshi
>>
>>376316398
I'd rather they just port Tropical Freeze, IE the only 'best of franchise' game the Wii U had.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.