[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vidya tropes that get the noggin joggin >arcade style fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2isjkms.jpg (69KB, 700x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2isjkms.jpg
69KB, 700x1270px
vidya tropes that get the noggin joggin

>arcade style fighting game
>female characters are french, kunoichi, gladius wielding blondes or chinese dress martial artists
>>
>>376311710
all of those are in soul calibur, god damn dude don't play it lol
>>
>>376311980
i didnt say it was bad but sk isnt the only game with this
>>
>>376311710
>gladius
that's not a gladius thats a Greek hoplite sword called a xiphos its just overly designed so the leaf shape is pointy
>>
>>376312724
whats the difference
>>
>>376311710
>plot important character stands out like a sore thumb before being considered plot important

I mean I get why but its always bothered me.
>>
>>376313136
xiphos is a side arm with a cross guard and was used for cutting and slashing. Gladius was the Romans primary weapon and was used manly for thrusting which lacked a pronounced crosscard
>>
>>376311710
>french
the Alexandra girls with xiphos are Greek
>>
>>376314307
I think OP is referring to Viola, although that assumes Viola is Amy, since Viola's birthplace is unknown.
>>
File: 1486368449133.jpg (144KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
1486368449133.jpg
144KB, 540x740px
When is SC6 coming out? I just want the old cast with the battle system of 5
>>
>>376314110
Are there any in game reference stating what kind of sword they're wielding?

Becsuse they look more like a gladius than a xyphos to me, but then again they're too overstylized
>>
>>376315258

5's battle is its worst part
>>
>>376315258
>the gameplay of V
>the story of SoulBlade
>the SP content of III

This would be perfect.
>>
>>376315527
if it has a crossguard it automatically isnt a gladius, no matter what the art team intended.
>>
>>376315527
yeah they are stated as xiphos in game but your right the blade is overstylized to the point that it resembles a Maniz Gladius blade.Its only really the crossguard that gives it away
>>376315835
this
plus a vr mode, like what they are doing in tekken would be fun
>>
>>376311710
Big breasted women in fighting games.

It doesn't look good at all, and they need breast reduction surgery due to back pain. There's a reason most women are getting them reduced, they're useless
>>
>>376318074
stop posting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.