[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more glorious and based medieval fantasy civlisation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494208504427.jpg (32KB, 499x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494208504427.jpg
32KB, 499x575px
Is there a more glorious and based medieval fantasy civlisation ever made besides the Nilfgaardian empire?
>>
> tfw oxenfurt was a tiny bathtub but the most beautiful city
> tfw skelliege people are based AF but their region is pretty stale lore wise
> all the cool shit happens in ghettovard
>>
File: 1494102021967m.jpg (226KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
1494102021967m.jpg
226KB, 1024x848px
>>376311167
If you look at the map Oxenfurt was suppose to be much bigger, a small city on it's own. Also what's wrong with Skellige being super pegans? And what the fuck is ghettovard?
>>
>>376311291
what the fuck

i said the people in skelliege where based, i liked them. there just wasn't much to look for in their land

ghettovard in novigrad which is kind of a ghetto city
>>
>>376311374
Well most of the quests revolved around triss atuck in the ghetto shitholw of Novigrad. Dijkstra's quests were at his comfy and wealthy church district. Fucking amazing how these slavs know how to make an actual city with visual financial districts.
>>
>>376311695
witcher is in unironically the only good RPG game that came out in years, hell it's the only good game that came out in years. finished blood and wine 5 days ago and i can't move on with my life
>>
>>376311767
>only good game that came out in years
Your and fucking retard
>>
>>376311975
i'm sorry i'm not 14 anymore i don't get excited that easily anymore
>>
>>376310432
Is it true that Nilfgaardian women shave their cunnies?
>>
>>376311291
If you use that map as a scale then Kaer Morhen would be a goddamn sprawl.
>>
>>376311767
What I love most about Witcher series besides veing full of folklore monsters is the attention to detail. CDPR doesn't just toss the word "city" around like that gookshit. They actually made things that made Novigrad a city like the ports, different districts and large farmlands made to actually feed a big population.
>>
>>376312752
they set the bar too high. it will take years for other companies to get to this level. i really hope they'll do something good with cyberpunk 2077 but i'm not hyped yet
>>
File: 1490228683710m.jpg (63KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
1490228683710m.jpg
63KB, 1024x587px
>>376313528
We haven't even seen gameplay but I'm convinced CDPR is working around the clock to make it something grear, it's a big transaction for them to jump from comfy medieval fantasy to futuristic stuff. After all their ending messages are thank yous instead of kike shilling.
>>
>>376314220
i love CDPR so fucking much, the saviors or the best genre in vidya

it been years since i've enjoyed a game this much, or just enjoyed a game in general
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.