[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you still support buying disc games? They are far more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: $_1.jpg (40KB, 388x400px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
40KB, 388x400px
Why would you still support buying disc games? They are far more impactful on the world's limited resources. They create so much overhead (manufacturing, transportation, stores using energy, unecessary jobs) and somehow they cost LESS than a download. We need to address this with the industry. It should never cost more to buy a physical product unless it is used.

I embrace a future of discless games on all platforms for the sake of the environment.
>>
>muh environment
Ya fell for the meme, bro.
>>
>>376309664
posted from his computer/pc which was mass-produced in a factory belching black smoke
>>
>>376309664
So you can push your vidya is service narrative?
Fuck off shill
>>
did bethesda ever do the closed alpha/beta of doom for wolfenstein owners or was it just bullshit?
>>
Yes goy. Shun the use of physical media.

Support the digital only dem Steam platform. Give shekels to the Gaben.
>>
>>376309887
They did
>>
>>376309664
>Why would you still support buying disc games?
it's nice to have a copy for when they remove shit from the game. was lol'ing at gta sa songs getting removed from steam versions.
>>
>It should never cost more to buy a physical product unless it is used.

How does it get used if no one buys it new?
>>
>>376310298
They fucked up. What they should have done is delist that version and put a new version of the game up.
>>
I buy digital, but not for (((environmentalism))).

There is just no point in having half the game.

I ran some tests on my Bone Suck, installing the game from the disc and installing the update, vs installing the whole thing at once was nearly identical with maybe a two minute difference in favor of disc.

There is no reason to have something just to save 2 minutes in a game you probably only reinstall 10 times your whole life.
>>
I always buy physical unless there's a very good deal on digital or the game is otherwise unavailable.
>>
This legitimately makes me want this now
>>
>>376309664
Because P5 is €70 on PSN you Burger.

>Just buy it from the US store

I'm not going to betray my country.
>>
>>376309664
I like to collect physical copies of games.

>Note: when "buying" games off of Steam, you're only renting them.
>>
>>376311313
The game is good if you want some over the top not serious nazi killing fun

Its solid especially for 20$ or less
>>
>>376309664
>Why would you still support buying disc games?
because physical copies are cheaper and actually go down in price
>>
>>376309664
Because I can sell the game when I'm done with it
>>
>>376311313

it's bretty gud desu
>>
>>376309664
You're a burden on the environment. Kys, commie.
>>
kind of dumb to even own games since noone plays them forever, we need laws that make it so the games we get digitally we only are allowed to own for a limited time.

Im sick of seeing people with back catalogs of games because their too lazy too play them, this could all be fixed by changing games to temporarily held items like a vacation property.
>>
>>376309664
OMG is this true?
Xbox 360 version 4 discs?
I love multi discs games.
OP you convinced me to buy one copy of this game. Thank you!
>>
>>376319396
The power of MEGATEXTURES
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.