[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wait patiently for a western release >shitty burgerdub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 71urxADVnLL._SX342_.jpg (50KB, 342x435px) Image search: [Google]
71urxADVnLL._SX342_.jpg
50KB, 342x435px
>wait patiently for a western release
>shitty burgerdub confirmed
>no option to change voices confirmed
>end up importing the game anyway
>pay 5$ more and get the game late as a result
Thanks for fucking your loyal customers over Sega. I hope the game is at least worth it.
>>
puyo puyo x tetris came out in japan like 3 years ago

what took it so long for you to import?
>>
>>376305331
He doesn't buy games unless /v/ talks about them.
>>
and where is the steam version ?
>>
>>376305438
Gotta thank Ubisoft for that one. Pretty sure Sega would have cashed in on PSN and Steam if they could have.
>>
File: 1487587621241.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487587621241.png
21KB, 180x204px
>>376305331
>>376305424
>implying i haven't been playing puyo puyo for over a decade
>implying i care about the humble "opinion" of some underage autists on the internet
I'm simply not japanese and I was hoping the localized version wouldn't be completely butchered.
>>
Mute the game, homo.
>>
>>376305254
>Get tired of waiting for a western release and import it more than a year ago and have a blast
>Western release is actually happening, kind of mad I don't get to have english menus so consider to buy the english version
>Dubs voices are terrible
>End up keeping the JP only version
Not sure how I feel about this
>>
>>376305834
Literally me too
>>
>>376305254
The dub is really good, though. It's one of the few good dubs I've seen in recent years.
Except for Feli, anyways. Her voice is fucking awful.
>>
>>376306527
>this is what american "people" call a good dub
why do fucking amerifats keep insisting on awful ameridub ruining perfectly fine, japanese games? Literally nobody but ameriburgers themselves want to play this shit.
>>
>>376306919
Not him or an american but as far as dubs are concerned its actually pretty good. Cute and charming.

I've watched so much japanese in sub its pretty hard to distinguish the token character voices to the point dub seems appealing again.
>>
>>376306919
If you understand Japanese, then go right ahead. I'm not going to play a game in a different language without subtitles just for the sake of it
>>
File: 1493410486650.jpg (38KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1493410486650.jpg
38KB, 480x456px
>>376306919
Anon, I want you to tell me what you think is wrong with the dub without just resorting to "it's shit". I want you to specify which characters are bad, and why they're bad, because honestly? It just sounds like you're some dumb faggot parroting the "ALL DUBS ARE SHIT NO EXCEPTIONS" meme.
Here, I'll help you by listing a couple of the issues I actually had with the dub, even though I liked it as a whole.
>Feli sounds like some 30 year old hag trying to imitate a teenage girl, though the alt voice mitigates this a bit
>Klug is pretty enjoyable but once you notice that he sounds like scrappy doo outside of the cutscene it starts to make it impossible to not think of fucking scrappy whenever someone plays him
>Ocean Prince's voice is a little generic sounding, though it's not that big of an issue since all he has are two cameos
>Suketoudara's voice isn't nearly as close to "WWE Champion with his gimmick being dancing" as I envisioned it being
>>
>>376307228
>americans trying hard to act japanese
that's what's wrong with literally any dub. It just ends up being cringy as fuck.
>>
File: 1493358804774.png (1MB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
1493358804774.png
1MB, 1000x869px
>>376307353
>>americans trying hard to act japanese
Be more specific, anon, because I honestly don't understand where you'd be getting that in this dub.
>cringy
Oh, so you're an underage faggot, then. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.