[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously cant be the only one who played this game. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (14KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
14KB, 460x215px
I seriously cant be the only one who played this game. Is it too hard for /v/?
>>
>>376302068
It was pretty popular here in Russia. I might imagine that Aurora 4x is hard for /v/, but X3?
>>
>>376302068
Not everyone likes Eve Offline: German space capitalism edition.
That said, nothing beats X3 AP with XRM.
>>
>>376302068
I played the original X3 a bunch really long ago but I don't think I could manage to get into it nowadays.
>>
>>376302068
Its one of my most played games on steam and one of my favourite games ever, its just that X:Rebirth was so awful it just killed all interest in the franchise

also /v/ is just a terrible board that mostly discusses the most recent fotm game, its filled with console wars, shitposting about east/west, and other putrid shit
>>
>>376302068
X2 > X3: Reunion > X:BTF >X3:Terran Conflict > X3: Albion Prelude > X: Rebirth
Every other opinion is objectively wrong!
>>
>>376304661
I only started the franchise with Terran Conflict which I loved, I then played and loved Albion Prelude, and just couldn't get into Reunion, haven't even tried the earlier games

are they really that good?
>>
>>376302068
its old. 1/3 was very popular a few years ago.
>>376302273
Aurora 4x is hard for everyone
>>
>>376302318
LU >XRM

But they're both great

>>376304487
They recently announced x4
>>
>>376304661
>X2 > AP > TC > X:BTF >Runion > X: Rebirth
>Every other opinion is objectively wrong!
Fixed.

>>376304909

X3 removed interior ship docking and cockpits. So yeah x2 is great
>>
>>376304909
X2 is the best game in the series imho.
It has the best story and is the most accessible / easiest to learn / not "too" complex.
The difficulty curve is less of a punch in your face like Terran Conflict.
>>
I fucking love this game I didn't know they were making an X4 but I can't wait, after stillbirth I really need my fix of X series and egosoft will accomplish it, i'm just saddened they have wasted so much time on rebirth
>>
>>376302068
I couldn't get into it
>>
>>376305896
I love Rebirth's art style. It was worth it flying around and seeing the Solar Power Plant. I seriously wanted to live in one when I saw that.
>>
>>376305925
The first hour or so is trying to figure out the broken tutorial and bad UI but afterwards its a great game and I do recommend you at least try and build your first space station before quitting on the game
>>
>>376306152
>the broken tutorial
Yeah, because you're playing a goddamn expansion. The base X3's campaign is one giant tutorial of the game.
>>
>>376306251
>trade start
>no weapons
>shoot the debris
fucking X3:AP
>>
Best song coming through
https://youtu.be/nAfJuQaXWgk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.