[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone played/still playing MU Online here? It was quite popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dk.jpg (11KB, 323x333px) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
11KB, 323x333px
Anyone played/still playing MU Online here?
It was quite popular in 2007-2010 especially in poorfag countries like Poland and Brazil, so I'm just wondering how many of you have even heard of it.

>only ever playing picrel
>>
>>376300487
i tried it many, many years ago but I had no fucking clue what I was doing
>>
>>376300487
Polish here, played a lot of it in the early-mid 00s, only on private servers however because they weren't as terribly grindy as global and because unlike WoW, private servers weren't buggy.
I actually am planning to host a server only for myself and some IRL mates to fuck around during summer on one of the older versions since we're not fond of the clusterfuck introduced in later seasons.
97j was the peak of MU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnRbmdDg1CE
You nostalgia, you lose.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 261x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 261x180px
>>376301320
OP here, Polish too. I remember playing 97D, on those high xp servers where levels didn't really matter as much as Resets and Grand Resets.

>trading exe items for these fuckers
>>
>tfw OP abandoned his own thread
The fuck man
>>
>>376301783
Servers with Bless Bugs were better.
Generally I liked when servers had deliberately implemented Bless Bug (selling to vendor for more Zen than it cost to buy it from a vendor) with buyable Bless in vendors and all sets up to Dragon+7+16 being in stores, but Souls, JoLs, Wings and better gear all requiring actually working for them.
But yeah, RR based servers were my shit.
>tfw farming spots in LT7 (or Arena if server had it, most did later on)
>tfw scrubs coming and asking for party
>tfw just PK them
>>
>>376301934
Ahh the nostalgia is too much man.
Yeah I remember bless bugs, that shit was very nice for starting out.
>level 1, rr1
>tfw golden goblin attacks you when you're killing spiders
>>
>>376302106
>>tfw golden goblin attacks you when you're killing spiders
That's nothing

>Level 1
>Just starting out
>Walk out the southeast gate to kill spiders and whelps
>GOLDEN INVASION NOW IN LORENCIA
>MOB OF GOLDEN TANTALOS SPAWNS NEXT TO EACH FUCKING SPAWN AT EACH GATE
>have fun being unable to do shit for the next 2 hours faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BghM1inEqvs
I'll just leave this here.
>>
File: DarkPhoenix.jpg (6KB, 124x200px) Image search: [Google]
DarkPhoenix.jpg
6KB, 124x200px
>>376302215
>tfw 4am in the morning
>drinking your last energy drink
>golden dragon event, no one on the server
>all the dragons to yourself
>you loot this set
>>
>>376302470
>The EXC options are all trash like +40% Zen or Increase MP and then you cry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp3Bd0d0WNg

You are now hearing the Blacksmith's *CLANG* *clang clang clang* ... *CLANG* *clang clang clang* in your head.
>>
>be a lonely 9 year old
>only achievement in life is a 300rr BK on some random private server
>jizz over marrying an elf in the Devias church
>>
>>376302742
>that last part
Too real.
>>
>>376302649
You are now hearing the everpresent wind sound.
>>
>>376302797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FWEBOddX9E
You are now remembering that bridge in Blood Castle filled with TOTALLY-NOT-URUK-HAI
>>
>>376300487
I played a few versions when I was a total kid that had to look for the letters on the keyboard, didn't know what the fuck I was doing but it was fun
>some custom version I used to play had metal songs of like Metallica and shit for main menu and most areas
that was the shit
>>
>>376303304
>had metal songs of like Metallica and shit for main menu and most areas
Sounds like some really shitty private server with a really shitty custom client tbqh.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.