[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever regret the amount of time you've spent playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1449207905790s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1449207905790s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
Do you ever regret the amount of time you've spent playing video games?

How do I get rid of this feel?
>>
>>376299236
If you feel like that, you were playing games for the wrong reason.
>>
>>376299236
A little bit. But I was conscious enough during my more hardcore days to constantly remind myself "time having fun is not time wasted".

Life is full of missed opportunities and regret, but as long as you make the most of what you have, then you can sleep easy knowing your experience was true of heart.
>>
>>376299236
dont think about it annon, just like i dont think about those 900 hours of kerbal space program.

yes i thought me things about thermodynamics, orbital mechanics, and more physics then i would like to admit, and yes that is usefull.
(and it was hella fun) but still man, i could have taken over the world in 900 hours. Q.Q
>>
File: ytho.png (66KB, 525x146px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.png
66KB, 525x146px
>>376299236
yes
>>
>>376299236
video games? no

/v/ ? fuck yes.
>>
>>376299236
I used to, then I just started thinking about reality like it was a video game, and felt less shitty about how much time I had thought I wasted. My critical thinking, problem solving, and everyday efficiency are much higher than they used to be.

Though I have no idea how to interact with other people. But I'm not too worried about that since I'm impotent and cannot reproduce anyway.
>>
>>376299236
For sure. I didn't learn anything worthwhile playing 2k hours of counter strike.
>>
>>376300132
if I found out i was impotent I'd kill myself on the spot
>>
>>376300193
I used to want to do that, too. But then I figured I'd just see where things go. It's not like I'll never die, so I figure there's no rush. Maybe I can help do something important or save someone's life.
>>
>>376299236
No, but I regret all the years I've spent on /v/ and 4chan in general.
>>
>>376300298
what if impotency was the tradeoff for immortality?
>>
>>376300356
Then there would be alot more impotent people around.
>>
File: 1493928163403.jpg (42KB, 436x365px) Image search: [Google]
1493928163403.jpg
42KB, 436x365px
>>376299236
My steam account is worth 6000+.

I love videogames, but I regret neglecting my true hobby which was drawing and painting.
>>
This is a cheesy answer, but aside from hanging out with my wife, videogames are literally my favorite way to spend time. They have been for about 30 years.
>>
>>376299236
Not yet, but maybe some day.
>>
I regret all the time i don't spend gaming
>>
File: 13759695500189.jpg (15KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
13759695500189.jpg
15KB, 250x215px
Not really, but 4chan yeah. This place has made me a bitter, sarcastic, mysogonist bigot who literally can't form an opinion in real life without being influenced by what I've read here.
>>
>>376299236
Nah but I enjoy being alone and video games are my main source of entertainment. I have plenty of other shit to do, so finding time to vidya is always greeat. If all I did was vidya, I don't know if I would enjoy it as much. It should be a break thing, not a norm
>>
>>376299236
Everything's pointless in the end.
Entropy demands it.
It makes no difference if you're hyper-productive or a sloth with your life, everything will turn to dust eventually.

All that matters (which doesn't matter either) is your subjective experience.
So do what you're happy with doing.
>>
>>376299236
Rarely. But have regretted the amount of time I spent in school, the amount of time I've spent working, and the amount of time I've spent in relationships that went nowhere.

Basically video games are something I've regretted the least in my life
>>
>>376299236

I really enjoy playing videogames so I don't regret the time spent in them. Make sure you're playing a game because you like it not because your friends play it or because it shows you're a pro gamer and definitely not just to fill empty time.
>>
>>376299236
Get a job, or spend your time teaching yourself a skill set instead.
>>
>>376299236
just play games but not too much.
find a balance doing other things as well.
and voila, you're good.

also, do what makes you happy.
>>
>>376300298
>I used to want to do that, too. But then I figured I'd just see where things go. It's not like I'll never die, so I figure there's no rush

Fucken godlike... God amongst men!!
>>
>>376299395
>Life is full of missed opportunities and regret, but as long as you make the most of what you have, then you can sleep easy knowing your experience was true of heart.

Deep
>>
>>376300132
>But I'm not too worried about that since I'm impotent and cannot reproduce anyway.
Dude you are fucking blessed, every day my parents hope and joke about the day I'm gonna settle down, find a girl and make them grandparents. Makes me feel like shit when all I do is sit around playing video games.

If I was actually impotent that would be the biggest weight off my shoulders, I would have an excuse to never worry about disappointing my parents or spending all my time playing games
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.