[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bonus score is still going on >want to do hutt contracts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bossk.jpg (190KB, 1093x1248px) Image search: [Google]
bossk.jpg
190KB, 1093x1248px
>bonus score is still going on
>want to do hutt contracts
>can't find any games
seriously i hate it when people have to go to school and only some lvl 100 masters are still playing the game and butt blasting me.
>>
Im sorry op, I have no idea about what game are you talking about
>>
Bump just to know what the fuck are you talking about OP
>>
I know what you're talking about OP. Luckily it's not dead on xbone and all I need now are Krennic kills.
>>
>>376294903
>>376295127
Same, what game is this?
>>
>>376294713
Played maybe more than an hour of this game but your picture fills me with seething hatred
>>
>>376295196
Okay since op is a fag and wont tell me I did reverse image search and it says its from star wars battlefront
>>
>>376294713
I just want gameplay of the next installment to drop so I can scrutinize and judge whether or not to pick it up full price or wait for a sale.
>>
>>376295296
Oh, that's disappointing. I thought it was gonna be something interesting.
>>
>>376295296
>not recognising Bosk

Underage get out
>>
>>376295484
I knew its from star wars, didnt know what game is it from
>>
>>376295196
battlefront
>>
>>376295314
i'm pretty sure it will be pretty similar to battlefront but with all of the heroes
>>
>the first EA battlefront game was literally "how much content and how many features can we cut from SWBattlefront 2 and still get away with it"
>people still bought it and played it
>even with this prior knowledge and the benefit of hindsight, people are still gonna buy the sequel

It's an absolute feat of nature that people this stupid can even survive day-to-day life without accidentally killing themselves.
>>
>>376295793
cry more faggot

you lost
>>
File: 04.42.49.png (393KB, 669x581px) Image search: [Google]
04.42.49.png
393KB, 669x581px
>>376295639
Yeah, that's my fear is that it'll be too similar with the whole
>shallow gameplay
>starcards/power-up pick-ups
>EA fuckery
bullshit from the first one. Some YouTube channel has been summarizing the little updates that the devs drop, but most of the time the dude just speculates on what's actually in it.

I just want good Star Wars games again.
>>
>>376295901
>>you lost
The fuck are you talking about? What did I lose exactly?
>>
>>376295904
>>376295981
keep crying faggots

you lost
>>
>>376296057
k
>>
>>376294713

Levelling seems pointlessly difficult and long in this game, I've owned it since near release and played it somewhat casually ever since; I'm only level 13. There must have been some glitch or exploit I missed out on that because I don't know who could autisticly grind that game to level 50 let alone 100. You gain fuck all exp from just playing a match.
>>
>>376296057
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>376295904
They confirmed no power ups, classes are back, heroes are actually earned, and list of other fuck ups they are trying to rectify day 1.
>>
>>376297486
Yeah, I've heard all that, but still no gameplay. Which is what I want to see to truly alleviate my fears.
Patience is key in this instance, but I'm still leery.
>>
>>376295793
With premium the content is enough to constitute a full game, I bought it for 10 bucks year after release on a key retailer and I'm happy with my purchase, game is good fun in short bursts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.