[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all the weeb garbage coming out May 23? Dynasty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What's with all the weeb garbage coming out May 23?

Dynasty Warriors: Spirits of Sanda
Summon Nights 6
Utowanaru Mask of Deception

I hope you aren't think about buying any of these.
>>
>>376289365
I like the summon nights series though.
Wish they made another swordcraft story.
>>
File: 1448643818288.png (986KB, 935x801px) Image search: [Google]
1448643818288.png
986KB, 935x801px
I don't have to think about it

Also just use Underwater Ray Romano if you can't spell it, shit nigger
>>
File: 1385620572976.jpg (972KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1385620572976.jpg
972KB, 1824x1368px
>>376290631
>I like the summon nights series though.
Good taste.
>Wish they made another swordcraft story.
I'd be happy if they just did a remaster of the old ones to something modern even, both because they're still darn fun and a lot of people have never played them and because it'd give the 3rd more of a boost, certainly the only way it'd ever get an official translation. I think the fan translation is still poking along, last I checked though they still had a ways to go (main story done and that's it) and weren't getting much in the way of TLC help for localizing either. Translator freely admits they're not much in terms of writers, and while something would be better then nothing it's a shame since the writing is a big part of the charm of the series.

>>376289365
Dear Diary: today OP was a faggot yet again.
>>
>>376289365
>not having them all on preorder
pfft
>>
>>376289365
DW aside, are those good entry points into their respective series? I'm sure they're fairly successful in their niche in Japan, but I can't see the appeal to the average gaijin.
>>
>>376292224

Utawarerumono has a significant following in europe and america as the first in the trilogy is what most probably played as one of their first VNs
Summon Night is more niche though.

I'm getting them both and skipping Dynasty Warriors
>>
>>376292347
Utawarerumono has a following in Europe? News to me. Isn't this title the 3rd in the series or something? I feel like I'd be missing out on a lot if I haven't played the first or second; I recall reading it's a direct sequel.
>>
>>376292539
There are two games coming out: Utawarerumono Mask of Truth and Utawarerumono Mask of Deception.
As far as I understood, Mask of Deception is the 2nd in the trilogy with Mask of Truth being the 3rd.

They're not completely direct sequels but they both build off of everything the first title set out. It's pretty much a set of new characters pushed into the world the old characters set up. You'll see references and old characters and tons of "revisited" areas but Mask of Deception still gives a glossary for necessary parts for newcomers and never requires the player to go through the first title to understand what is going on.

Even then you should play it as the game is great
>>
>>376293131
Wait I just read the first game was a proper eroge. Is this hentai as well? No way it's coming overseas uncensored.
>>
>>376293219

The first game was an eroge but the others aren't.
Even then the first game has such a low amount of scenes due to it being made when VNs absolutely needed them for any of the niche crowd to even consider picking it up that it is hard to even call it an eroge.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.