[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, I just reached 4/18 in P5, the part where the game finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
Hey /v/, I just reached 4/18 in P5, the part where the game finally gives you the freedom to do what you want. I have a question.

Should I use a guide to do a "perfect" run of the game? Like maxing out all social link and shit. Or should I play it by ear? I played P3 and P4 by ear and they were amazing, but I couldn't help but feel frustrated when I couldn't finish all the social links by the end of the game.

Any advice, comments, or general would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>376281424
P5 is the easiest to max all links without a guide. just play as you would P3 or P4.
>>
Just make sure you make use of the stat boosting places when you should (like the sauna while it's raining) and max Fortune's confidant as soon as possible.
>>
>>376281782
why fortune
>>
>>376281782
>sauna
diner*
The sauna you should visit in Mondays/Thursdays.
>>376281820
You will know eventually.
>>
>>376281782
Fuck fortune, max the doctor, teacher, and shogi player
>>
>>376281820
Because at rank 7 she gets an ability called affinity reading that let's you rank up confidants faster that doesn't take any time.
>>
>>376281820
One of her abilities allows you to strengthen the bond between you and another confidant for a fee. To put it bluntly, it's steroids for your social links.
>>
>>376281424
This was my first persona game and i maxed all confidants and did everything in one playthrough besides the ng+ exclusives. So no you dont need a guide so long as you dont waste days
>>
>>376281424
Playing a persona game for the first time should... kind of be a personal experience. Just fucking play the game, and do social shit in NG+2.
Also, if response is "I don't like NG+" then you do you boo boo.
>>
>>376281820
Fortune and Temperance are the huuuuge time savers in the game. Use their skills right and you will max all links with a week or two to spare.
>>
>>376282003
>she still charges you for fortunes at rank 10
worst girl. Kawakami literally does everything for you for free
>>
>>376281901
>>376282003
i already beat the game with max social links and kinda just ignored her other than the money one

wouldve been helpful to know earlier
>>
>>376281820
also max out the teacher because it allows you to do things after going to dungeons or memento
>>
File: dfghafhadfhdfaghbdaf.png (2MB, 1805x1007px) Image search: [Google]
dfghafhadfhdfaghbdaf.png
2MB, 1805x1007px
>>376282271
>not having TOO MUCH YEN

I bet you havent bought all the presents for fun
>>
>>376282392
More like max her out because she does fucking everything that wastes time out of social links
>>
>>376281424
Just do a 100% run on NG+. Don't ruin the game by burdening yourself with some strict schedule.
>>
>>376281424
just fuck around for first playthrough, then tryhard on your next run when you gotta fight the twins
>>
>>376281424
Be careful of spoilers in this thread like
Akechi is the traitor and the black mask and Igor is a fake and the final boss
>>
OP here. Seems like everybody is saying to not use a guide for the first run. I guess I'll do just that, thanks /v/!
>>
>>376282504
I discovered the money exploid after finishing the game and still had always enough all the time. As long as you don't fall for the buy weapons/guns meme you will always have money.
>>
>>376282685
>>
>>376282740
Same here. Got to final day and had to manually grind yen to finish the compendium. Wasted way too much on the shop weapons because I didn't itemise anything my first playthrough
>>
>>376281424
Protip: if you're going to platinum this game then create a backup save just to do the time consuming ones like read all books/complete all videogames and fish. You can just reload after trophy and these things really have no effect on your game or carry over to ng+ so it dont waste a play through doing them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.