[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or Yangus in Japanese in DQHeroes sounds like Champa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 15

Is it me or Yangus in Japanese in DQHeroes sounds like Champa in Dragon Ball Super?
>>
>>376280064
Somewhat. Have you checked the VAs?

Also DQ threads seem really dead recently
>>
I never knew that spiked thing on his head was a helmet. I always thought it was his hair.
>>
>>376280959
Are you really that dumb?
>>
>>376280835
I haven't checked if it's the same VAs, BUT DQ threads are dead recently?
>>
File: 1339726546370.jpg (20KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1339726546370.jpg
20KB, 429x410px
So how long until the models are ripped?
>>
>>376281489
Somewhat. Rare for them to reach 100 posts as of recently.
>>
>>376281524
good question
>>
Anyone here thinks DQ will take the ARPG route at somepoint? Like FFXV. Im not saying I want it, just wondering
>>
File: sawkfag.png (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
sawkfag.png
7KB, 223x226px
So I'm the same tard who's been posting the $3 IX cart in the past few threads. Is the celestial armor special or is it just beginning stuff? There's only 1 hour of playtime on the cart and I don't know where to check for the DLC quests if they're there.
>>
>>376282036
Probably not the combat is really ingrained at least in the main series.
>>
>>376281489
See? Pretty dead.
>>
Can you romance these cuties?
If not, no sale.
>>
>>376284817
romance yangus
>>
>>376281524
Never unless JP cares
NA doesn't care a lot about DQ
>>
What's up with all the DQ4 heroes in DQH2? Is that the best DQ? I thought 5 was.
>>
>>376282036
They actually tried that, people sent them death threats so they changed it back.
>>376287167
just to make up for the lack of characters from 4 in the first game.
>>
>>376281761
>Bianca
>Nera
>No Deborah
So close to a 10/10
>>
>>376288343
Sadly she doesn't poll well like the DQ2 cast.
I hope if they make 3 that they throw in the main heroes as playable characters, at least in the post game. I also hope if they make a Switch version they don't fuck it up.
>>
File: DQH2.jpg (950KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DQH2.jpg
950KB, 3840x2160px
Who is the best girl in DQH2 and why is it Sergeant Healix?
>>
>>376288805
That title belongs to Ragnar thank you.
>>
DQH3 with more characters fucking when? Well there's still all the free DLC for 2 to work though throughout the month.
>>
>>376283368
Also the character is named brodie
Was it actually possible to dl the dlc quests without beating the game?
>>
>>376289023
Wait, the DLC already came out for 2?
>>
>>376283368
Its the starting armor, you must be near the beginning, honestly its not worst restarting due to how slow the game starts.
>>
>>376289181
Did it come out? Not seeing it on Steam store page and it was supposed to release on the 4th. Unless it's some in-game option then I dunno.
>>
qt
>>376289181
not 100% sure but I think its the DQH1 cast, you might also have to level them up from scratch.
>>
>>376289464
DQH1 nun was cuter.
>>
>found a good way to get proficiency
>still haven't found a good way to get money

BUT
WHY
>>
>>376282036
That's almost what DQIX was, people got mad so they changed it
DQX uses a lot of stuff along those lines but it's closer to FFXI than full blown action
>>
>>376289717
So for whatever reason she actually is still in the game but I've only seen her in the demo version for the switch
>>
What's the co-op like? Was debating waiting for my friend to get a better rig so we can play together if that's any good.
>>
>>376289894
busted as hell.
>>
>>376290119
Explain further
>>
>>376290159
Weird shit that doesn't let you play with someone you are farther than no matter what, not even in the side dungeons.
>>
>>376290218

werks 4 me
>>
>>376290218
Nuts, guess I'll just get it for myself then
>>
original jessica va was boner fuel but the new va sounds like she's trying too hard. Must be pretty hard to redub a character by yourself though.
>>
>>376281761
Literally Bulma and Chi Chi
>>
I kind of want to get dqh2 but I want to wait for a steam sale. That and I don't have any friends.
>>
File: 1407210073914.jpg (145KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
1407210073914.jpg
145KB, 333x493px
>>376289023

DQH3 will include:

>DQ2
Prince of Cannock, Princess Moonbrooke

>DQ4
Alena, Kiryl, Borya

>DQ5
Debora

>DQ6
Terry, Milly, Ashlynn, Nevan

>DQ7
Melvin, Aira

>DQ8
Jessica

>DQX
>アンルシア
>>
>>376291453
Generic DQ3 party members pls.
>>
Is it me or are the English VA for DQH2 pretty bad on average?

I think dubs are usually hard to be good as it is without weird foreign accents. Maybe I'm wrong, but even the main British accents sound fake. I know the Indian chicks are actually Indian VAs, but I wish they didn't have accents at all. Then there's Alena which forced me to switch to Japanese voice just to use her.

I guess the others are decent, but the bad ones really stood out to me. Healix was too annoying too.
>>
>>376291957
European accents were a mistake. Reading Bianca was almost as bad as listening to her. Another thing, why did they change like half the cast's names?
>>
>>376292082

>Another thing, why did they change like half the cast's names?

One of the many things I don't understand about DQ localizations. I know Plus Alpha said that, since DQ takes place in a middle ages Europeanish world, that they may as well change the Japanese sounding names, but there's not a whole lot of those. Off the top of my head I can only think of Rikka (Erinn). Others they change for puns, which is only acceptable when the Japanese name was a pun, but some are totally random. I emailed them once and asked about name changes. Will told me that they changed Minea and Manya to Meena and Maya because they're actual Indian names (why their made up names mattered and the plethora of other made up names throughout the series don't I'm not sure. It's not India even exists in Dragon Quest IV), but he also said that sometimes they just changed names for the hell of it.
>>
>>376291453
DQH3 should be Protagonists only + the 2 new OCs. Must team up to defeat all main villains being manipulated by new oc villain or something.
Use female Heroes for DQ4 and DQ9 to get variety in the lineup.
>>
That Yangus model is really cute.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.