[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the highest threat that the Team Fortress 2 mercenaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: NineMercs.jpg (300KB, 821x616px) Image search: [Google]
NineMercs.jpg
300KB, 821x616px
What's the highest threat that the Team Fortress 2 mercenaries could take on?
>>
They have killed ghosts, a huge cursed monster eye, robots, bread, aliens and a magician, I guess there's nothing they can't kill.
>>
>>376277019
God.
>>
Sage Mode Naruto
>>
>>376277019
its sort of cannon that they die and respawn
so they are on the level of dante and other bullshit characters that can't loose because of reincarnation
>>
>>376279025
Don't forgot entire armies of robots meant to be better versions of them.
>>
>>376279202
Isn't that when they're on the job?
>>
>>376277019
Sniper
>>
>>376277019
Let's make this interesting.

The TF2 mercs invade the last game you played (Except for TF2 of course) with unlimited Mann co. backing and all the Australium they need. Is the game world fucked?
>>
>>376277019
A team of equal members, but wearing blu(e)
>>
>>376277019
Saxton Hale.
>>
>>376279510
>implying the mercs need Australium

Medic cheesed Satan by sewing his soul with the other mercs' souls, so the entire team is already immortal
>>
>>376279202
In the newest comic the Medic literally died, went to Hell, and tricked Satan into bringing him back to life.
>>
File: System Shock Dos.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
System Shock Dos.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>>376279510
Yeah, without a doubt.
>>
>>376279626
It's more of a act of cunning, rather, the question should be if they could take on Satan.
>>
>>376279414
So, if I had enough money to hire them to do literally anything, the respawn ability activates until they finish the job, at which point they could die permanently?
>>
>>376279775
I think it's more of a area of effect sort of thing, so that the administrator could have the war on for forever.
>>
>>376279510
>Puyo Puyo Tetris

Huh. Well the only thing that matters in this world is being good at Puyo Puyo and Tetris, so which Merc would be the best at it?
>>
>>376280029
That's pretty close, even after Redman and Blutarch died, their companies still had a contract to TF industries, basically meaning that as long as Reliable Excavation Demolitions and Builders League United and by extension, Mann Co, exist, then the mercs will keep fighting.
>>
File: You'reUgly.png (298KB, 428x925px) Image search: [Google]
You'reUgly.png
298KB, 428x925px
>>376280112
Engineer seems like the guy who'll be most adept at gaming, he already has a thing for technology.
>>
>>376280454
Grandpa Sniper > Smallgineer.
>>
Who's the most dangerous member of the team? I'll say Medic, as though he doesn't carry much heat, nor is as fearsome of a figure as the Pyro, the fact he'll go on any organization just for the sake of fueling his amoral experiments make him prime-super villain mineral.
>>
>>376281312
Also the fact he has now combined everyone's souls and used that fact to trick Satan into letting become alive.
>>
>>376279510
>EU4
You can't beat Prussian Space Marines.
>>
>>376281312
Scout.
He's the youngest of the whole team and the least experience yet manages to be one of the strongest of the nine already. More years of experience fighting and some actual focus and he would end up becoming the most dangerous man alive.
>>
>>376282434
>He's the youngest of the whole team and the least experience yet manages to be one of the strongest of the nine already.
Mind to back this up Anon?
>>
File: TeenthEye.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TeenthEye.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>376282661
Not the former, the latter.
>>
>>376281312
In terms of actual raw direct combat prowess? Soldier. The man willingly goes into fights naked.
>>
>>376283928
That alone doesn't make him dangerous.
It's the fact that he actually achieves what he sets out to do,
>>
File: r6_sledgemouth.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r6_sledgemouth.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>376279510
>Siege Operators vs TF2 Mercs
I don't know who would win. But it would be a good fucking show.
>>
They cannot defeat Saxton Hale.
>>
GIANT ROBOTS
>>
>Have to wait a week before I can trade my keys

damnit I want my Schadenfreude now
>>
>>376279626
>>376279202
I think it's moreso that, at least outside of literal in-game-only canon, the Medic is able to revive any of the mercs from death; the medibeam can mend any wound, but they're not literally immortal, since they can presumably still age (otherwise, needing australium to remain immortal wouldn't be an issue in the comic); but, the medic is literally immortal, because one way or the other he knows how to steal souls from people. I'd consider that whole thing with Satan non-canonical, but he did end up bringing a pen back from Hell with him (and other people could see it).
>>
>>376282434
>He's the youngest of the whole team and the least experience yet manages to be one of the strongest of the nine already
He's incredibly fast and can weasel out of most trouble (assuming he isn't trapped), but he certainly isn't the strongest. Physical-strength-wise, he's arguably the weakest, aside from MAYBE the spy.
>>
>>376286770
In the comics, Spy was regarded as more dangerous than Scout when Teufort's mayor cornered them in a vault.
>>
>>376279626
This alone is why I will always love the TF2 characters way more than Overwatch. Except Reinhardt, he's cool.
>>
>>376279510
>Quake 2 multiplayer
They won't stand a chance.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.