[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Platinum has 200 employees. It's the third biggest jap gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Platinum.png (340KB, 1143x650px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum.png
340KB, 1143x650px
They make millions of dollars.
>Released 2 games in their history
>>
>2 games
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>376276483
2 good games (MGR and Nier), 3 more are average(Wonderful 101, Vanquish and Bayonetta) and the rest is garbage.
>>
>>376276646
So, they released more than 2 games in their history? Why post something blatantly wrong right in the OP, OP?
>>
>>376276646
What about Bayo 2 or infinite space?
>>
They outsource A LOT of their development

They just do it intelligently
>>
File: Platinum.png (389KB, 1143x699px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum.png
389KB, 1143x699px
>>376276864
I missed the word *good
"They released 2 GOOD games in their history"
>>
File: 1487155092749.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1487155092749.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>376276403
>>376276646
epic bro
>>
>best platinum game will never come to the west
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0YlEY0QFBY

Japs are really laughing right now thanking western fags for buying their CRUAUHYYYYYYYZY games
>>
File: 8 it.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
8 it.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>376277003
>marks two of their worst mainline games
>>
>>376278207
yeah Bayomeme ('I'll, how do the Americans put it...oh yes, 'Bust a cap in yo ass'.) and Vaquish sliding gimmick are really waaaaaaay better than MGR and Nier:A.
>>
>>376278537
Metal Gear Rising is incredibly shallow in comparison to Bayonetta and Wonderful 101. I don't know how you could like it more unless you're just that much of a Metal Gear fan. I love MGS and even I don't think it's their best game, it's pretty firmly in their mid-tier (along with Automata), with their original stuff usually hanging out at the top and their Activision shit at the bottom.
>>
>>376278821
I really think MGR is good (7.5/10) game but Bayomeme is just a solid 5/10 and the sequel while improved the story actually went backwards in gameplay and level design/enemies/pacing.
>>
ya, and EA has like 8k employees and released 0 good games.

What's your point?
>>
>>376278989
Yes, Bayonetta 2 was a bit of a downgrade from the first game. Both better than MGR though, sorry. Better combat, better level design, better enemy design and enemy variety
>>
>>376278989
It's impossible to take your opinion seriously when you insert "meme" into words to try and imply they are bad.

And even if you didn't your opinion is still garbage.
>>
>>376278989
MGR is really shallow compared to Bayonetta, even both games. I don't understand where you're coming from at all, sorry.
>>
>>376279140
Bayonetta relies on memes. From her giant legs to her talk, lollipop and her harsh british accent (which is annoying)
>>
More employees doesn't mean better. Probably mare than half of them work in marketing (NOT geimu development, merely robbing developers of budget that could go to geimu) and then when you have a massive sprawling cubicle farm with a bunch of shit-eating middle management bureaucrats sniping each other you end up in a shitty workplace where nothing gets done/gets done well. Hear that's what happened to Carbine, for example, I imagine being an EA or Ubishit bitchdev is a lot like that. Oh, yeah, and outsourcing with a team split between 3 different continents sure sounds like a winning idea, too!
>>
>>376277003

Infinite Space is good and I'd go so far to say it's a true hidden gem of the last decade.
>>
>>376276403
>They make millions of dollars.
pfft, no they're poor
>>
>people bumping this obvious bait thread
>>
>>376279594
I really think Ubisoft is incompetence not lack of devs.
>>
>>376280053
I explained my thoughts for Bayomeme outside in the good category but you are free to share your elite taste,preferably with british accent
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.