[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there crapload of csgo gambling sites but there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: TF2_Group.jpg (140KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
TF2_Group.jpg
140KB, 500x265px
Why are there crapload of csgo gambling sites but there are none for Tf2 ?
>>
I think it's just because TF2 looks old now so people dont really give a shit about it anymore
>>
Because CSGO piggybacked off of the brand name, which already had a largely competitive scene, and large competitive scenes tend to breed gambling.
>>
>>376271313
Valve shut them down
>>376271485
apart from the 1,000,000+ players in the last 2 weeks? Stop baiting faggot
>>
no one plays this outdated, unbalanced quake rip off, not even being an overdrone

this game is so fucking stupid, you can't even do shit with stock weapons without being power creeped by weapons you have to find, and for new players who have no understanding of how unbalanced some weapons are over others, it's impossible to even play competitively.

stupid ass game ruined by microtransactions and a shitty community always wanting shitty content, this game was the fucking foundation for valve shitting on their future games and allowing more microtransactions
>>
the only people keeping this stupid game alive are traders, and they just hang out in Minecraft servers and pony servers

such a shitty community
I can't play a single fucking game without some retard spamming mics and spamming unoriginal binds from 2012
>>
because those servers exist
>>
>>376273236
This
I used to play a ton, even after more weapons were added.

But they just kept coming, and I couldn't keep up with it.
>>
>>376273236
>>376273763
git gud, stock weapons are fine.
>>
>>376271313
Nothing to gamble on
>>
>>376273236
t. Someone who doesn't fucking play TF2. Almost anyone in the community can verify that in most cases, the stock weapons are undeniably the best. Exceptions being the Sandvich is almost always better than the shotgun, and the Third Degree for the pyro is a straight statistical upgrade to the fire axe but nobody uses it. Most, if not all of the loadouts I use on an ordinary basis have at least 1 stock weapon or just a reskin of a stock weapon (Holy Mackerel, strange weapons, etc) since they're almost inarguably the best.
>>
>>376274609
>hur dur someone who doesn't play tf2
I've played since the beginning - and these hours were when I quit in 2012, this game went to shit after the engineer update
>>
>>376273236
>no one plays
post discarded
>>
>>376273236

I use stock weapons exclusively and I destroy everyone I encounter
>>
>>376273236
>you can't even do shit with stock weapons
most of the good builds actually recommend to use stock weapons.
>>
>>376273386
Fuck off Blizzdrone
>>
>He wasn't on /v/ in 2010

Half the board was TF2 raffle threads.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.