[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, this looks terrible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Q gJ-EFq7A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1490265736406.png (56KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490265736406.png
56KB, 650x365px
Wow, this looks terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QgJ-EFq7A
>>
>>376264127

I want Fury to ride my black horse if you know what I mean
>>
YAS QWEEN SLAY
>>
>>376264127

>they changed famine and pestilence to fury and strife

what the fuck does strife even do? annoy people?
>>
>>376264412
I hope so
>>
>>376264412
>replacing being hungry and being ill
i wish they didnt replace it with shitty shit shits tho
i wanted conquest who would be like a crusader type person
also strife is the annoying one apparently
>>
>>376264412
>>they changed famine and pestilence to fury and strife

This franchise has always been as biblical as fucking Diablo

.>>376264127
>Wow, this looks terrible

It looks like unfinished Darksiders. Mainly it's lacking flashy executes and "oomph" on the attack sounds and animations.

Also that dodge of hers is fucking pathetic. How is thin and lithe Fury somehow slower and more plodding than fucking huge-ass War?
>>
>>376264412
there is no pestilence in the bible
>>
>>376264412
>Pestilence
you mean Conquest
>>
>>376264127
The game doesnt come out til next year, we'll probably see more footage at E3 hopefully looking better and more fleshed out. Im still interested in it.
>>
>>376266421
I doubt the game is going to change so much that it won't still look boring.

>muh pre-alpha

Irrelevant. the core game isn't going to change that much, though they could still add stuff. Regardless, we're just talking about the reveal, which looks bad.
>>
>>376266720
your right they're just going to jack off for the next year
>>
>>376264127

You can tell? I haven't seen any game play yet.
>>
>>376266829
Are you new? The game isn't going to radically change itself in just one year. We've seen it at its core and it looks bad.
>>
heres the gameplay if anyone hasnt seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_D2NSdOvA
>>
>>376267076
no it looks like unfinished Darksiders. but then again your probably one of those people that jumped on the hate bandwagon and have never touched the first 2.
>>
>>376267391
I've played the first two games, and even if I didn't I don't see how that somehow nullifies criticism of the gameplay reveal.
>>
>>376264860
>also strife is the annoying one apparently
Only one more game until Strife's glorious quips.
>>
>>376267379
Those dodges look fucking weird and the whip doesn't look fun to use at all. Why would they show it looking like this?
>>
>>376267527
I know this doesn't seem to mean anything to you but it is pre-alpha not sure why you think that the combat is going to stay the same all and not get improved. the game have till next year that is plenty of time to improve everything , but your going to ignore that and claim that this is how the game is going to play because you seem to want the game to be bad for some reason.
>>
>>376267379
Please tell me thats not her abyssal armor
>>
>>376267967
'pre-alpha' is a meaningless phrase. We know the game is a long way from release, but for now this is all we have to go on and it doesn't look good. If and when they release better looking footage then I'll change my mind, but for now they've given us no reason to be optimistic. They obviously felt that this was a good enough state to be showing the game in, and that's not a good sign. Let's just hope that was a marketing decision from people who don't know anything about the development side of things.
>>
>>376267710

I don't know, it's kind of nice to have a video as "unstaged" as this. Usually these kind of reveal gameplay videos are directed as fuck and usually completely different from the end result because of it. This really does just look like someone playing an unfinished game to show what it's going to be like.
>>
>>376268146
or the showed what they had because of the leak. Now before you said that's bull I ask you why the fuck they would officially announce this game on and random weekday in April if they could wait till E3 or at least till the game is more polished? Which has an easy answer the game was leaked so they had to show something
>>
>>376267379
Did they make this game in unity or what? kek
>>
>>376264127
>combat heels
Triggered

But it looks like it mitebcool, probably going to get it when it goes on sale for like 10-20$ like every other Darksiders game
>>
>>376268503
There would be no reason to show the gameplay because of a leak. Anyway, this is part of a coordinated month's worth of content with IGN and it's planned in advance.
>>
>>376267967
>muh pre alpha
Yep, you're new.
>>
>>376268715
i really don't understand this mentality. Why is pre-alpha meaningless. just watching it you can tell it is a long way from done. Thinking that this is how the game is going to play makes no sense at all.
>>
>>376269082
>Thinking that this is how the game is going to play makes no sense at all.

I hope you are kidding, that's IS how the game is going to play, if we learned anything from the last years, we can only expect downgrades from this point onward.
>>
>>376268636
> this is part of a coordinated month's worth of content with IGN and it's planned in advance.

uh didn't know that. then i got nothing but since the game is being made by many of the same people has the first two i see no reason to think that the gameplay shown is indicative of how the finished product will play.
>>
>>376269082
If that's not how the game is going to play then showing it like that is what makes no sense at all. This isn't some random indie dev team showing a WIP, it's a sophisticated marketing apparatus.

"Pre-alpha" is meaningless because it doesn't tell us how close any individual aspect is to being finished, it's just something the devs slap on at any stage of development to shield from criticism. All it means is that the game isn't literally ready to ship.
>>
>>376269242
Oh so your just a bitter asshole then? somegame you really wanted to like like tricked you so now no one else can be hyped for a game.
>>
>>376269242
The gameplay does look pretty boring but all they really have to do is add more enemies, make combat a bit faster and make the weapons have more of an impact. then its a usual darksiders game,
>>
>>376269384
No pre-alpha means that the game doesn't have a running alpha version because not enough of the game is working to make one. it is very easy to see that most of the combat is unfinished. Thinking that the gameplay shown is anything like what the final product will be is silly
>>
>>376269829
They're showing a playable build. At the least that is an alpha. Calling it pre-alpha is just way to brush off criticism.
>>
>>376269829
>Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before formal testing. These activities can include requirements analysis, software design, software development, and unit testing. In typical open source development, there are several types of pre-alpha versions. Milestone versions include specific sets of functions and are released as soon as the functionality is complete.
>>
>>376269082
>I really don't understand this mentality

Because you're retarded or under aged.
>>
>>376270174
or i'm not a bitter dick who thinks everythink is going to be trash based of one trailer of a game that have at lest a year of dev time left
>>
>>376270394
>I don't understand how game development works: the post
>>
>>376270463
ok fuck it your all correct this trailer is going to be the final game and they are just going to jack off for the next year or how ever long till the game comes out. Thanks for showing me the light I'll never think a game can change over development and will always judge based only on the first trailer that get released .
>>
>>376270785
Keep trying, retard.
>>
>>376270785
>jack off for the next year
great hyperbole so good you used it twice
>>
>>376271025
well what else are they going to be doing? you al seem tho think that they won't be working on the game so why not jack off?
>>
>>376267379
Welp, I guess we can expect Darksiders to never get finished.
This looks worse than the first two and they were just barely passable with their flaws.
>>
>>376271403
working on the game =/= rebuilding the gameplay. we have seen the game mechanics and core gameplay, all thats going to change at this point is optimisation and adding parts of the game that arent completed. they arent going to rework the core gameplay after theyve shown it in trailers
>>
File: 1493407010701.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493407010701.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
>>376267379
>watch ye back out there, horseman
>horse
>man
what did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.