[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all the complaints people have over censorship, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: TMSFE-Swimsuit-comparison.jpg (245KB, 2560x720px) Image search: [Google]
TMSFE-Swimsuit-comparison.jpg
245KB, 2560x720px
With all the complaints people have over censorship, especially on Nintendo platforms, would all that be fixed if the censored content would be shown only if the console detects that you are under a certain age based on parental controls? Why would that work or not?
>>
>>376257326
that'd change the ESRB rating, which is based on worst case, so they'd never do it.
>>
File: 1402171723287.jpg (43KB, 460x391px) Image search: [Google]
1402171723287.jpg
43KB, 460x391px
>If we take all the anime out of this anime game SURELY Chad Thundercock will buy this instead of Call of Duty!

How many fucking times does this have to blow up in their face before they stop

>tfw the thuggest black coworkers you could possibly imagine at my old job used to have me torrent them shit like Milky Holmes and Prisma Illya

It's almost like people want their animu girls or something
>>
Is this game any good?

I installed an uncensored version on my Wii U, but the gameplay honestly looks like shit.
>>
With the switch being region free does that mean this stuff can be avoided easier now?
>>
>>376257326
i like the english version costume tbhwyf
>>
>>376258808
If you can moonspeak, yeah.
>>
Not that I would have gotten this game specifically, but this is a slope for which is reason enough for me to never by another Nintendo device ever again.
>>
>>376257326
>implying bikini is better than these cute cloths
shit taste detected

It's not censorship, since there is no law against showing game characters in bikini. It's localisation.
>>
I think the real question is why the hell is Nintendo so wishy washy about their censorship? How the hell do we get two Senran Kagura games on the 3DS, and yet swimsuits on the Wii U are apparently too much?
>>
Daily reminder that waifushit is a cancer that has ruined more game series than feminists ever have, and should be resisted. Autistic beta waifufags will kick and scream and defend ALL waifushit no matter how bad things get, no matter how terrible the games. If it gets their dick hard: it's great. It doesn't matter to them how fucking awful the game is. They're exactly like furries who will hand over $100 for some piece of shit drawing just because it tickles their fantasies.

Remember, the future these NEETS want is a world full of Senran Kaguras. Dogshit games that get their dicks hard. These people need to go back to their hentai games and leave mainstream vidya alone.
People only interested in a videogame for a waifu, and willing to drop it because of a threat to the waifu content? Why the fuck should these people be catered to when they don't give a shit about the actual GAME? How is this any different to some idiot SJW who will only consider buying a game if it features a gay romance, and will then abandon it the moment it doesn't fall completely in line with what they needed to get their approval? Both waifufags and feminists don't give a shit about anything beyond being pandered to and they both need to fuck off.
>>
>>376259843
SK wasn't localized by them
>>
File: 1454982080740.jpg (55KB, 473x349px) Image search: [Google]
1454982080740.jpg
55KB, 473x349px
>>376259974
>>
That would place the responsibility for the well-being of the child onto their parents.

can't have that.
>>
>>376257676
It never blows up in their face, faggots still buy it even though they complain about it, and they get away with the ESRB, sot they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>376257326
>have option in the menu to disable the censor
>>
File: this is an american bride.jpg (134KB, 1061x847px) Image search: [Google]
this is an american bride.jpg
134KB, 1061x847px
>>376259546
>It's localisation.

It sure is.
>>
>>376260309
Not me, at least I can say that much. I don't play Nintendo's bullshit games (as in their censorship crap, been playing MK8 all week. Words are fun)

>inb4 some faggot tries to say that removing the ages in Senran is on the same level as this travesty
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.