[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I really don't mean to be a super jerk here but why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ScreenShot0.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Hey I really don't mean to be a super jerk here but why does Skyrim look better than Breath of the Wild?

Shouldn't 6 years of progress mean that videogames look better with time?
>>
>>376254521
Fuck off Todd, I'm not buying Skyrim remastered.
>>
>>376254521
>But..but switch is a handheld!!
>>
Skyrim was made without love. They simply bought expensive tools and paid designers to make the game look good(meaning it would sell well in western market)
>>
>>376254983
Yeah I'm sure those loveable japs didn't get paid a dime and simply made the game out of the goodness of their hearts, while those soul-crushed whiteface drones employed by the mega evil Bethesda Corporation simply mashed keys without a thought, all the while rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the payout they'd recieve.
>>
>>376254521
Why does unmodded Skyrim look like a PS2 game?
>>
>>376254521
I pirated skyrim.
>>
I'd say that's subjective, personally. Is it a question of Realism Vs. a more stylised approach?

I was amazed by how good both games look.
>>
>>376254521
By using crappier hardware the Switch can be cheaper. Sony and Microsoft sell consoles at a loss, Nintendo doesn't.
>>
>>376255728
despite your failed attempt at humor the truth is 99% of western devs don't like or play video games. They spend all their money in drugs and blurays, travelling around the world to talk about diversity in the industry and all that stuff.
>>
>>376256204
Despite your failed attempt at reasoning, the same goes for the japanese videogame designers and developers. It's a job, not a hobby. Nintendo is in the business of making money, videogame dev isn't a hobby unless you're indie.
As for the rest of your post, that's pure idiocy.
>>
>>376257023
regardless of it's a job or not, the fact even jap shovelware is more finished and sometimes more polished than western big budget titles shows they at the very least like and enjoy video games.
>>
File: lyin gentelman.jpg (563KB, 1500x1714px) Image search: [Google]
lyin gentelman.jpg
563KB, 1500x1714px
>>376254521
Because skyrim is the best game of the last 2 decades
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.