[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, thinking of starting a new character in Morrowind vanilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault__5_.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault__5_.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Hey /v/, thinking of starting a new character in Morrowind vanilla (with some quest mods, nothing game changing)
I've always done a warrior character but want something different, suggest me builds
>>
Full on mage, no weapons besides staves. Abuse alchemie hard.
>>
>>376254935
Intelligent person
>>
>>376253778
do this
>>376254832

Here's a tip with alchemy. If you make fortify intelligence potions, you can drink them before making other potions to make even better potions. In Balmora you can find vendors with restocking supply of all you need to make restore health, stamina, magicka and fortify int, speed potions. Between the mages guild, the temple, and the alchemist, you can get infinite supplies to make damn near anything you want. Your only limit is gold.

I'll give you another hint. Comberry and frost salts makes restore magicka potions and Ajira has unlimited comberry.

Being a turbo mage is one of the funnest things to do in this game, you just have to make your own restore magicka potions because otherwise the game just doesn't give you enough.
>>
>>376255676
Honestly, I only played this game twice, one full playthrough as a warrior, and another play through that isn't finished as another warrior. So thanks for the tip
>>
While we are at it, any mods that improve the experience without affecting performance? No graphical mods
>>
>>376254832
>>376255676
Why be a pure mage when you could be a spellsword or nightblade?
>>
Should I be a high elf or breton?
>>
>>376256351
Because then you just end up as a warrior with really stacked long blade and a bunch of spells you never use because your daedric daikatana kills most things in one or two swipes.
>>
Try to complete as many quests as possible without directly fighting enemies. Specialize in running and jumping and sneaking, try to just avoid combat, and level up by running/jumping and escaping.

If you must fight, only use your fists or throwing weapons (and only carry a dozen or so with you). Maybe have Illusion magic to go invisible. Think of clever ways to neutralize enemies, such as drowning them or luring them into lava/off high places.

Athletics/Acrobatics/Sneak/HandtoHand/Illusion/Marksman/Unarmored/ and then three filler skills.
>>
>>376256954
So is it not worth doing any kind of magic hybrid class?
>>
>>376258202
For me that is the most fun way to play this game.
>>
As a mage just started out with atronach sign, how do I get magicka back this early
>>
>>376258773
summon ghost, let ghost cast weak spells at you, when he stops casting, summon again, repeat until full
>>
>>376255676
>Your only limit is gold.
not if you sell your potions to the imp in Caldera or the mudcrab merchant
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.