[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game fun for those who haven't watched/read naruto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NSUNS4_game_cover.png (685KB, 482x529px) Image search: [Google]
NSUNS4_game_cover.png
685KB, 482x529px
Is this game fun for those who haven't watched/read naruto?

It's a tenner on the sale at the moment, and i want a fun weeb game to play.
Is it fun if I don't know who anybody is or is it literally just a fanservice game?

I like the one piece games, and this looks a bit like those.
>>
>>376245847
Play the Storm games in order, they're the best way of experiencing the Naruto story because at the very least you get supremely well done animation and directing which you can't find anywhere else.
>>
there's a collection of all the games on the way for PS4 and whatever else it's on. if you're looking for an anime game, try xenoverse 2. it's not as complicated when it comes to the action.
>>
>>376246021
>>"The best way of experiencing the Naruto story"
>Storm 1
>No Land of Waves Arc
>They skipped easily more than a half of the last Arc and just included 4 of the 6 antagonists now, 8 years later as a DLC for Storm 4
Dude.
>>
>>376245847
If you like games like Bleach Versus Crusade, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, One Piece Burning Blood and such, you'll probably like this.

If you're not playing for the story and such, it'd be pointless to recommend you the other games so just search some videos on Youtube to see if you like how it plays and you're golden.
>>
>>376246021
I've tried getting into the manga a couple of times but it never grabbed me. I'm not too bothered by the story, just want something fun to play.

>>376246234
>there's a collection of all the games on the way for PS4
oh shit, really? might wait for that then.

>if you're looking for an anime game, try xenoverse 2
I've been tempted multiple times in the past. fuck paying £50 though. If it appears in the sale again I might.

>>376246767
the only ones of those i've played is DBZBT3 and Burning Blood. the former was too long ago to really remember, and it was at a friends place. the latter was okay; if i wasn't a massive wan piss fag i would have found it frustrating and given up. plat'd it though.
>>
>>376246021
I just wish the voices weren't totally out of synch with the characters when using the English voices
>>
>>376245847
It's too late OP, Naruto ran for 15 years.
You will never catch up without getting burn out or taking one year.
>>
>>376247207
>english voices
There's your problem senpai.
>>
>>376247843
Excuse me for not wanting to read
>>
>>376248815
Well then you should get out and never return, because here you'll be doing nothing but reading.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.