[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /v/. I'm not much of a gamer and I bought a PS4 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480565544239.jpg (2MB, 1803x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1480565544239.jpg
2MB, 1803x2250px
Hello /v/. I'm not much of a gamer and I bought a PS4 to play some games with my friends like Fifa, Cod and battlefield. Outside of that I'm not doing much with it. Now /v/ seems to be gushing over japanese games all the time so I want to give them a try. Is there anything like an entrace level weeb game to ease me in? I'm not too fond of dating games and I doubt my gf would be happy seeing me play one.
>>
yakuza 0 is pretty neat.

uhmmm...outside of that, maybe xenoverse 2 for online fighting shenanigans.
>>
Persona 5. Nier Automata.
>>
>>376243742
Persona 5, yakuza 0 , Berseria, Gravity rush 2
Basically very good.
>>
>>376244026
>>376244037
Isn't persona 5 that visual novel and everyone is only talking about the girls? I'm not sure I'm really down for that.
>>
Yeah id try out yakuza
My normie gf watched me play through cybersluts and didnt seem very fond of the waifus and nerdiness but idgaf
>>
>>376243742
Don't, you'll lose your friends once they find out you're a weeb. It's not worth it.
>>
>>376244192
Also dq builders if your into minecraft. I didnt love it and dropped it after a couple hours for the time being
>>
>Now /v/ seems to be gushing over japanese games all the time
>Now
Please leave
>>
>>376244139
It has plenty of gameplay and you don't have to date anyone if you don't wish to.
People talk about girls because, well, i don't know.
They are cool.
>>
>>376244139
It's also about fighting demons from various mythologies in other dimensions. The girl stuff is optional, you can even reject them.
>>
>>376243742
Is this bait?
>>
>>376244606
>>376244664
Is there, like, something with more action? It still seems a bit eh.
>>
>>376244919
Of course, he wants us to start arguing about which weeb game is the best.
>>
Hundred Knight is a terrible game.
Guilty Gear is a standard fighting game with waifus.
Miku is too weeb for you
Digimon is good if you ever watched the show and want some nostalgia
DQ builders isn't weeb at all and its good.
I don't know a about Tales
Gravity Rush 2 has an anime artstyle but is nowhere near as weeb as it seems. It's just a Japanese superhero comic game.
Yakuza isn't weeb at all and great
Odin Sphere is not my type of game
>>
>>376244919
Is there something wrong? I usually frequent /sp/ so I'm not used to /v/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.