[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forced to play with a guide if you want to experience it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

>forced to play with a guide if you want to experience it all

why? why why why do they keep this shit
>>
P5 is incredibly easy to max all confidants.
>>
>>376239109
>it is the games fault that you are shit at videogames.
>>
>>376239109
You only really need to know that you should get fortune to 7 asap. It's really simple to max everyone as long as you do that. It's not like you need to follow a predetermined schedule with zero fuckups to do it.
>>
>>376239109
>>376239226
It is even easier to max it in p4.
>>
>>376239109
It's piss easy to see everything on NG+. I personally like games where it takes me more than one run to see everything it has
>>
What pissed me off the most is having to progress through half of the game again on NG+ just so you can itemize persona and unlock most of the fool arcana options all because they were too fucking stupid to give you a max confident item. Maybe if you didn't get barley enough time to itemize the best gear near the end of the game this wouldn't be a problem

You realize how much the characters don't shut the fuck up even on fastforward. So tedious, I just want to fuse Sataneal.
>>
>>376239109
>I suck fat donkey dick at time managerment, the thread.
>>
>>376239357
>implying you can 100% it without looking anything up
>>
>>376239226
Its easy if you know beforehand to get Fortune to 7 and Temperance to 10 ASAP
If you don't then you're shit out of luck.

Also, if you're not using a guide for the SL conversations I hope you enjoy resetting for maximum points. Some people are super obvious responses (Ryuji for example) but others (Ann for example) are kinda spastic on what they want you to say to them.
>>
File: 1493295476048.png (80KB, 203x291px) Image search: [Google]
1493295476048.png
80KB, 203x291px
>>376239638
>He does a 100% run on the first run.
Playthrough on safe/easy/normal first time for the story
Max difficulty for cheeves and compendium.
It's like you've never played a persona game before baka.
>>
>>376239109
Why don't you just use a guide?
>>
>>376239638
You perfectly can though. The only reason why you would want a guide would be for the Persona recipes, and even then you can get them all through try and error with normal fusion.
>>
>>376239859
Stop being a teenager. When you grow old you don't have fucking time to play such a long game more than once.
>>
>>376239982
What the fuck are you on about.
Play it once to get the story, then achievement grind.
If you are so busy for time why are you bothering to do a 100% run?
>>
>>376239638
I looked up the best replies in conversations to save time, that's enough to get max on first playthrough.
>>
>>376239642
Don't forget, knowing which social links are locked behind plot.
Hope you weren't grinding out Sojiro wondering why his link wasn't advancing.
>>
>>376240178
It takes pretty much the same amount of time to do a 100% run than a regular run in this game. By 100% I don't mean achievements, of course, screw those.
>>
>>376240364
this is actually the most annoying aspect of the game
>>
>>376240578
>By 100% I don't mean achievements
That's a %100 run you idiot, there is no point doing it otherwise, and if you don't have time/don't want to do it, then don't fucking complain.
>>
>>376240702
Achievements are meaningless, I want to experience everything in the game.
>>
>>376239340

Did you do something wrong in your first playthrough or are you retarded?

You can fuse Satanael as soon as you have access to the Twins in NG+, as long as you didn't fuck up your first playthrough.
>>
>>376240364
It literally stops you from advancing it anymore when it gets locked off by the plot though.
>>
>>376240767
If by that you mean the coops, then you don't need a guide nor a second run. You sure are an fucking idiot.
>>
>>376240776
>Did you do something wrong in your first playthrough or are you retarded?

God forbid I spent time fusing max persona's first rather than thinking about itemizing everything. DUDE LOOK HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU LMAO <---- You

>You can fuse Satanael as soon as you have access to the Twins in NG+, as long as you didn't fuck up your first playthrough.

I still have to go through kamoshida which I can't be fucking bothered to do.
>>
>>376239109
>what is replayability
>>
>>376240935
>I still have to go through kamoshida which I can't be fucking bothered to do
That's on you then you impatient retard
>>
>>376240935
>I still have to go through kamoshida which I can't be fucking bothered to do.
Then fucking don't? is someone holding a gun at your head forcing you to play against your will? If you want to get all the "experience" play it again, if not, don't fucking complain.
>>
>>376240767
Then replay the game or watch whatever you missed from youtube
>>
>>376241132
>Then fucking don't? is someone holding a gun at your head forcing you to play against your will? If you want to get all the "experience" play it again, if not, don't fucking complain.

>DUDE HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THIS GAME WASTING YOUR TIME FOR NOT GIVING AN ITEM LIKE IT DOES FOR THE REST OF THE CONFIDANTS. YOU SHOULD WANT TO PLAY ALL THIS BORING SHITTY DIALOGUE AGAIN
>>
>>376241258
>>376240986
>>
>>376239109
I only use a guide for the questions in class and the confidant conversations to maximize my gainz.
>>
>>376240986

I don't know about Persona 5, but Japanese devs have added unintuitive missable content in order to sell strategy guides.
>>
>>376240935

>God forbid I spent time fusing max persona's first rather than thinking about itemizing everything.

So you are retarded? All you need is 2 personas from maxing confidants, 2 from normal fusions and 1 max confidant that you can't not get.

All you had to do was fuse those 5 persona and have Strength maxed out before NG+.

>wahh I have to go through kamoshida

Fucking fast forward everything and use Satan or Lucifer. It takes 30 minutes at the most on NG+.

Providing you are not retarded and you didn't fuck up.

Just admit you fucked up, theres nothing wrong with that
>>
>>376241327
Not an excuse, they give you an item for every other confident except justice and just don't give you one for fool which gives you lots of abilities for messing around with persona's.

Replayability is fine, you can't seem to get it through your thick mongral skull that I don't want to redo all that shit so I max my persona's and items out I want to do that now and then blaze through the game on a second playthough.
>>
>>376239859
Tensei/Ten
>>
>>376241523
>I don't want to redo all that shit
Then fucking don't do it.
>>
>>376241421
>DUDE PLEASE TELL ME YOU FUCKED UP. I AM BETTER THAN YOU. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I already have the persona's you dumb cunt and maxed all my confident the prior playthrough, I don't want to redo all this bullshit and you defending it by making assumptions about my playthrough is sad. Get fucked.
>>
>>376241523
>which gives you lots of abilities for messing around with persona's.

What abilities?

All the fusion shit is unlocked through the Strength arcana. And the Twins give you an item before NG+ if you have them maxed out that unlocks EVERY fusion method from the beginning/when you can start fusing.
>>
>>376241637
>>376241258
>>
>>376241663

Redo what bullshit? You don't want to have to replay the game? Are you fucking stupid? You're complaining that to unlock something in the game you have to play the game?

He is right, it just sounds like you fucked up and are too much of a cunt to admit it.
>>
>>376241701
Persona stock and electric chair.
>>
>>376241834

Literally nothing that matters then? The only thing you have to wait for is being able to get a melee weapon from Satanael.

Holding more persona means nothing in NG+ since you should have fucking fused some great ones in the first playthrough. You should only need 4 at the most to hold on to
>>
>>376241812
>You're complaining that to unlock something in the game you have to play the game?

So they give you an item to reunlock everything for all other confidants but the fool? How many times do I have to say it you fucking retard. I want to max my stuff out and then go through kamoshida instead of rushing it so I can get to August 1st for itemization.

Apparently none of you can read and defending dumb fucking design decisions.
>>
>>376241745
Dude, there is no need for itemizing shit. Your attack/defense doesn't depend on your weapon, it depends on your persona. And you can get all the persona fusions starting NG+ if you maxed strength in NG.

f your autism is forcing you to get all that shit, then don't complain. As easy as that.
>>
>>376242028
Look you can defend not giving you a fool item all you want but it's bad design simple as that.
>>
I don't care so much about missing content as much as I care about there being no differences other than the speed at which you complete something; there is only ever a right answer.

If there was actually different dialog for fucking up the conversations or there was potentially different outcomes for not mindlessly saying what they want to hear every time other than just having to waste extra time with that character, the game would be substantially better.
>>
>>376242008

As someone already pointed out - the only stuff you can't itemize before NG+ is the stuff from Stanael.

Are you really this fucking mad over one or two items that don't make any difference when you have some of the most powerful personas that do that shit already?

Or is it like he said?

DID YOU FUCKING FUCK UP AND NOT ITEMIZE AS MUCH AS YOU COULD BEFORE NG+?
>>
>>376242008

Holy fucking shit, you fucked up and didn't itemize before NG+.

And you're saying its the games fault?

Hifuckinglarious.
>>
>>376241964
I want 12 maxed out persona's with top tier abilities and itemization so it's easier to put said abilities onto said persona.

This wouldn't be a problem if the game just gave you a max item for the fool.

>>376242203
>DID YOU FUCKING FUCK UP AND NOT ITEMIZE AS MUCH AS YOU COULD BEFORE NG+?

I did itemize but I didn't itemize everyone's best shit because I needed to do everyone's crappy social links because I didn't follow a guide. One or two items might not matter to you but my inner autist requires me to get all the best shit.
>>
>>376242008
>>376242132
>Apparently none of you can read and defending dumb fucking design decisions.
There is nothing to defend. If you want to run, you have to walk first, if you dont want to, then don't do it. No one is forcing you.

The fool link is not with Igor, but with Yabbadabbadoo, and you fucking killed him at the end of the game. Unless you have a moster reborn card or something, you can't make revive him, and if you do, it would be meaningless because your relationship with him along the game is not one in which he would give you a farewell gift,
>>
>>376242317
>>376242362
>>
File: 1493358767584.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493358767584.png
21KB, 180x204px
>in December
>last weekend of free time
>debate between hanging out with my wife, Makoto, or Yusuke or Ryuji who are all maxed out, or continuing Haru's confidant even though there's no way I'll be able to finish it at this stage
>decide to go with Haru
>she buys me shit coffee and starts talking about Morgana's feces
why
>>
File: stay your hands at the keyboard.png (30KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
stay your hands at the keyboard.png
30KB, 192x256px
>SMTfags try to defend the inconvenience present in an Atlus JRPG again, saying it's "part of the experience" to miss content unless you replay

When it comes to Persona and SMT in general, if you don't use a guide or some form of help to do all the shit you want to do the first time through, you're a big fucking baka. Atlus has done this retarded design with social links for years and years. There's no defending it.
>>
>>376242362

>I needed to do everyone's crappy social links because I didn't follow a guide.

So you fucked up?

EVERY day you go to Velvet Room -> Itemize -> Go do SLinks.

Thats all you had to do.
>>
>>376239642
>not B-lining to fuck the goddess that is Kawakami
What the FUCK is wrong with you?
>>
>>376242472
thats why persona games are always second rate compared to other shin megami releases.
>>
>>376242424
>The fool link is not with Igor, but with Yabbadabbadoo, and you fucking killed him at the end of the game. Unless you have a moster reborn card or something, you can't make revive him, and if you do, it would be meaningless because your relationship with him along the game is not one in which he would give you a farewell gift,

If you want to bring that bullshit into it, how on earth would nobody question why you have a bunch of ng+ items that force them to do stuff for you?

>>376242487
I can't itemize the best gear unless I finish there social links I don't think you understand that if you don't use a guide you don't get lots of time especially if you haven't got the strength confident done since you most likely won't be a high level without lots of grinding since I was only level 74 at endgame.
>>
>>376242682
You can max Strength at level 50 in one day, and you naturally get there on Futaba's palace. And you can max everybody on your first run without a guide. Also there is no need for the fucking persona items other than your autism.
>>
>min-max sperg tries to blame the game for him being a min-max sperg
>>
>>376243068
You need to be level 51 actually and you need high counter which isn't easy to get if you don't use a guide. Doing so that early is infinetly more autistic that simply not giving a max confidant item.

This is why Persona 3 was better, you only had to wait for the compendium to become available and then it was all free reign.
>>
>>376243348
>you need high counter which isn't easy to get if you don't use a guide.
If your autism is high enough that you force yourself to play a game you don't want to to get things you don't need, then you probably can waste some time playing around with normal fusion.
>>
>>376243348
>which isn't easy to get if you don't use a guide
There's a Mementos request that gives a High Counter skill card.
>>
File: c.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>376242534
My fucking nigger
>>
>>376243729
Yeah and that requires you to be on the 10/14 which is way ahead of futaba's place you retard.
>>
File: 1493421505268.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493421505268.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
Is this your first Persona game? This is sad.
>>
>>376243883
Chill dude, I'm not going to read through an entire reply chain of two spergs arguing with each other.

Why the fuck are you even arguing anyway? You can shit on new game+ with any late game persona you had registered when you beat the game.
>>
>>376243679
>If your autism is high enough that you force yourself to play a game you don't want to to get things you don't need, then you probably can waste some time playing around with normal fusion.

>probably

Kek, you don't even fucking know and yet you still try to respond. Get fucked kiddo.

>>376244040
>Dude I know I was wrong but chill.

>You can shit on new game+ with any late game persona you had registered when you beat the game.

Yeah if you want to listen to 5 years worth of dialogue between characters that never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>376239642
>Temperance to 10
>relevant in any way
You didn't actually play the game. That ability only saves a few evenings, which are in abundance anyway.
>>
>>376244173
>Yeah if you want to listen to 5 years worth of dialogue between characters that never shut the fuck up.
That's how the game is. Don't like it? don't play it.
>>
>>376244173
>Dude I know I was wrong but chill
I wasn't wrong, I just didn't have the full context because I didn't read the wall of sperg you guys had put up earlier.
>Yeah if you want to listen to 5 years worth of dialogue
Why even bother with new game+ if you don't want to play the game again? Fusing some shit isn't magically going to make the dialogue go away. You don't actually unironically care about muh cheevos, do you faggot?
>>
>>376244395
>That's how the game. Don't like it? Don't criticize it
>>
>>376244443
>Why even bother with new game+ if you don't want to play the game again? Fusing some shit isn't magically going to make the dialogue go away. You don't actually unironically care about muh cheevos, do you faggot?

Because I'm rushing so I can do the part I actually want to do. Otherwise I would be less autistic and take a break but no because I know I'm going to have to do it eventually anyway.
>>
>>376244530
You're literally watching a football game while complaining and telling everybody you don't like football. Everyone who bothers with NG+ is because they actually want to play the game.

>>376244608
>I know I'm going to have to do it eventually anyway.
Then why fucking complain? you're going to do it anyways.
>>
Literally git gud. Figuring out how to manage time is part of the gameplay. You could also use a guide to find out how to beat a boss fight the best way. Same shit.
>>
>>376244608
And what part is that and how would having a persona that shits on everything a bit harder than whatever high level thing from your compendium already shits on things going to skip the dialogue?

You honestly just sound like a massive faggot.
>>
File: 1493862998240.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493862998240.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>get super powerful near the end of the game
>fun as fuck
>millionaire fusing whatever level Personas I want
>shitstomping the game on hard
>the game is a dungeon and a half away from ending
>no real time to enjoy all the effort I put into maxing social links and Personas
>NG+ is dogshit
FUCKING ATLUS
>>
>>376244787
>Then why fucking complain? you're going to do it anyways.

Why do people criticize games they've played? Why do people shitpost? Because it's fun and gives catharsis from stress and anger.

>>376244817
>You honestly just sound like a massive faggot.

Just like everyone on /v/ then. Sorry I don't follow your hivemind circle jerking.
>>
>>376244787
>You're literally watching a football game while complaining and telling everybody you don't like football. Everyone who bothers with NG+ is because they actually want to play the game.

More like you've already watched a football match and you want to fastforward to the best part but you're not allowed because fuck you.
>>
>>376244787
There's no point in doing NG+, though. It's just an easier version of NG
>>
>wanna go for platinum and do all content
>some shit doesnt unlock until ng+
>so this the game forces 2 playthroughs
>game is 100 hours long

why fucking do this shit. fuck of you fucking faggots there are too many games to play as is.
>>
p5 is my first persona 5 game here and i have not yet posted in this thread so don't jump down my throat: why was it important to itemize personas in NG? i'm starting NG+ level 67 and i just want to have fun fusing demons
>>
>>376246828
What a coincidence, P5 was my first Persona 5 game too.
>>
>>376246828
You get the best gear through itemization plus it makes getting best skills for customing best persona's easier since you can make skill cards than can be used on any persona.
>>
>>376246939
>tfw originally wrote persona is my first persona 5 game and didn't fix it entirely

>>376246963
ah okay, sounds good.
>>
fighting the twins at lvl 14 is a pain in the ass
>>
>>376246139
>he thinks that ng+ is 100 hour long
>>
>>376240834
>It literally stops you from advancing it anymore when it gets locked off by the plot though.

plus the map would show their confidant as greyed out
>>
>>376244325
>That ability only saves a few evenings

but that is more time than your normally get
>>
>>376242628
at least persona has content to miss.
>>
>>376241405
I believe that, but Persona 5 isn't really like that. It just has a deadline in game where you can't do more side stuff at a certain point, nothing you'd really miss because you'd really need to look up with a strategy guide to see, you might just need a second playthrough
>>
that period where you don't have to go to school but the game still forces you to skip to the afternoon
so mad
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.