[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why sonyfags dont use this as an argument? Game looks great!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Detroit_Become_Human.jpg (29KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit_Become_Human.jpg
29KB, 600x300px
why sonyfags dont use this as an argument? Game looks great! How come sony is the only one who tries to create a new and original games?
>>
Sonyfag here.

David Cage is a hack.
>>
>>376235818
Wait until it comes out before using it in a "*insertfactionhere*fags BTFO".
>>
>>376235818
It will be game about robot that want to be human or something like that right?
I guess Nier: Automata already came out and will be much much better game that this "movie" almost without gameplay
>>
>dont use this as an argument

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH
>>
>>376235871
>David Cage is a hack.
This.
I may have been excited for this if David Cage had nothing to do with it.
Any game made by him suddenly devolves into weird supernatural nonsense halfway through.
>>
>>376235818

why didn't they go full neon lights and blade runner with this game? the city doesn't look futuristic at all just with androids

also will cara get naked? will buy this game if yes
>>
>>376236383
maybe English isn't his first language you stupid motherfucker
>>
Same reason nintendorks wont use FE Musou as an "argument", whatever the fuck that means.
You WONT, right?
>>
I miss Kittens. I need a short haired semen demon in my bed every night. Mr. Weewee can't be satisfied with just a good beating.
>>
File: IMG_2201.jpg (23KB, 372x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2201.jpg
23KB, 372x373px
>>376236383
You Dumbfuck. Not everyone speaks English
>>
>>376237314
This is an english forum though.
>>
David Cage games were a neat novelty.
Then Until Dawn came out, and two guys did in one try what David Cage has been trying to do for a decade.
>>
I wish we could go back to the times of giant enemy crabs and RIIIIDGE RACER. I'm so sick of Sony doing nothing but 2deep4u "art" games and indie pixel-art garbage that looks worse than Atari 2700.
>>
Heavy Rain was actually so fucking bad. I'm not even sure I would even rent this.
>>
>>376236635
Then he should go to his country's imageboards instead of shitting up English speaking boards.
>>
>>376237314
Yeah but they're not people.
>>
Ape Escape 4 doesn't exist
>>
>>376235818
>yet another David Cage game
>this time with the skin of Almost Human
>original
I like the premise. I love the setting. I still know that the game will almost certainly fuck it all up big time and waste almost all of it while finding several ways to just piss you off for having wasted your time on it in the end.
>>
>>376235818

>Sonnygger: muh grafix!!

Everytime.
>>
thats not a video game
that's a movie
>>
>>376235818

> How come sony is the only one who tries to create a new and original games?

Sony had to do something because Microsoft had "won" the online competitive market for so long because of their Xbox Live service. Luckily, Xbox made a couple of bad moves during the Xbox One release and Sony saw this, and took advantage of it.

If you noticed, that's when "The Last of Us", "Beyond Two Souls", etc. were all coming out along with the fact that Sony never charges for online use of their gaming services. That made it a deal to good to turn down for a lot of disgruntled Microsoft fans.

I don't understand why Microsoft doesn't invest in good "story line games" instead of trying to reboot franchises that have been carrying the system since its inception (Halo, Gears of War, etc.)
>>
>>376235818
I hope the robots have ghosts.
>>
>>376239027
>I don't understand why Microsoft doesn't invest in good "story line games" instead of trying to reboot franchises that have been carrying the system since its inception (Halo, Gears of War, etc.)
What is Remedy?
Too bad Quantum Break sold like shit though.
>>
File: 1483971240875.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483971240875.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
I can't wait when the game reveals itself to be the coolest cyberpunk shit, then shit the bed 5 hours in by throwing in supernatural/ghosts/ancient evils that awaken, taking place in abnormally large homes, all the while checking on all the cliches in the history of cinema

LAY IT ON ME DAVID
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.