[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't fuck cora >can't fuck sloane >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Peebee_trailer_mug.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Peebee_trailer_mug.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>can't fuck cora
>can't fuck sloane
>can't fuck lexi
>only options are peebee, suvi or vetra
>even then they wont show the sex part
if modern vidya is so sjw then why me:a doesn't let me have proper lesbian action?
>>
Bioware did the whole "everyone is bisexual" thing in the past and people thought it was stupid. There's no realistic chance of that being possible.
>>
>>376233013
#Bioware

I hope they die out
>>
>>376233285
they think of those "possibilities" in a game that's about space travel and ancient alien civilizations?

>>376233315
yes, also it's annoying that they wont add the ability to reconstruct your characters and possibly your squads faces, that should be completely possible with their tech.
>>
>>376233497
This guy looks like a moron but his vid was kind of interesting
Maybe you'll like it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2j5alJorxc
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
OT
>fffff- Commander Shepard -whouuuugh
>I am committed to the advancement and preservation of humanity

MEA
>WHAT RYDER, DON'T LIKE GETTING SAT ON HUH??
>>
>>376233013
someone post the garrus comic
>>
File: Raeka.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Raeka.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>376233013
>Can't fuck Raeka
>Can't fuck Director Tann
>Can't fuck his secretary
>Can't fuck Kallo
>Can't fuck Saelen Varn
>Can't fuck Hayjer
Bioware never provides.
>>
But Suvi is practically the only halfway likable character of the crew.
>>
File: 1491914830493.jpg (1MB, 700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491914830493.jpg
1MB, 700x1800px
>>
>>376234869
Kallo too.

Both at the front of the ship coincidentally.
>>
>>376233889
i kinda like their ugly faces but i just meant if there would be a way to edit your characters appereance again like that mirror in dragon age inquisition. i also wanted to casually fuck everybody since i'm the pathfinder, there's even nightclubs and i still can't casually fuck anybody.
>>
>>376233889
>VeganGains
Funny enough, he looks like he belongs in the game. He's just riding the hate bandwagon here because there's already so many other reasons to hate this guy.
>>
File: 1490275717960.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490275717960.gif
2MB, 420x420px
Made a femshep so I could dyke it out with Shrek, Suvi and that reporter (keira?). How the fuck is Cora not at least bisexual with that haircut? Wanted to bang her thiccer than Miranda's ass as well.
>>
>>376235360
>How the fuck is Cora not at least bisexual with that haircut?
Her first conversation where you flirt with her lays it on pretty thick: she's only not bisexual because BioWare wanted to subvert the "stereotype" of all asari/asari-related things being bisexual.

>Just because I worked with asari, people expected me to be into women!
>Implying there was no other reason
>>
>>376235090
I know,
Witcher or GTA:
You can fuck anytime. Not even interesting since it 's always the same shit but the feeling of freedom is generated by the plain possibility to do smth.
Won't play Andromeda but speaking of..I will start a new DAI playthrough now
Actually liked this game
>>
>get Natalie Dormer to voice someone in your game
>it's a barely memorable NPC
>that you can't even fuck

What was the point of wasting all that money, Bioware?
>>
>>376235672
I noticed, fuck her and her big ass
>>
>>376233285
>>376233497
it's easier if everyone's bisexual true, but Bioware can't pull it because they dug their own specific hole with how much they assert how special and 'real' their characters are.

Bethesda could get away with it because their romance stuff is always one of a million other shallow things, and stated it was never super deep. but because Bioware extol how great their characters are, and target internet snowflakes everyone being bi would never be 'allowed' because those people need the romances to have defined orientations so they can label themselves and bioware by the quality of the option they are given.

let's also not forget Sera's character writer had the equivalent of a hissy fit that she was a bi option at one time
>>
>>376235757
i thought andromeda was still pretty nice besides some really bad performance issues
>>
>>376235360
I always find that hilarious, the groups that most scream about not labeling them, all became beyond mad a female didn't properly label herself and used inappropriate to her orientation hair.
>>
>>376233285
Its stupid but its also less stupid than having a party member of every specific sexual orientation along (despite only having fucking 6 of them) with a couple who are bi just in case people don't like the token member.
>>
>>376236097
you dont have a gay squadmate in andromeda
you either have your shitty engineer or some spic criminal on kadara
>>
>>376235769
copying Bethesda softworks and Zenimax clearly.
>Patrick Stewart in oblivion
>dad in F3
>Susan Serandon is a random old lady hobo in dishonored
>Dumbledore guy in ESO
>>
>>376236247
I'm surprised, considering how much they pushed that shit in Inquisition.
>>
>>376236257

And don't forget, they got Max von Sydow for Skyrim. Wasted him too, albeit not as much as Stewart was for Oblivion.

>Susan Serandon is a random old lady hobo in dishonored

Old Granny Rags?
>>
>>376236375
yup. check the Dishonroed cast list, tons of expensive tier actual celebrities, and you barely notice let alone care they voice the characters they do.
>>
>>376236352
Any gay or bi character for dudes to romance is always a brown human for some reason.

It's like they don't really know their xeno-fag audience.
>>
>>376236523

The only game I really noticed some fairly well known actors giving their voices was Sleeping Dogs: Kelly Hu, James Hong, Lucy Liu and Tom Wilkinson. Oh and Emma Stone as one of those throwaway romance girls.
>>
>>376236660
women are probably more looks fickle than men in video games, Garrus cheats because his design is 1: cool enough to offset not being purely hot 2: his voice actor just has a voice sexy enough to compensate and 3: Garrus' personality ended up being the type of guy a lot of nerd Girls waterfall over.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.