[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't there a PS3 version? Isn't Tomb Raider base

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 91ONkWM5AoL._AC_SX215_.jpg (25KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
91ONkWM5AoL._AC_SX215_.jpg
25KB, 215x300px
Why wasn't there a PS3 version? Isn't Tomb Raider base always one gen behind (girls) and loyal to Sony?
>>
obviously not

idiot
>>
>>376230050
Yes it is. Tomb Raider Anniversary came out first on PS2 and PC in 2007. Tomb Raider Underworld is on PS2.
>>
They only made a shitty 360 version to maximize their sales because nobody bought an Xbox One. By the time Rise came to PS4, nobody was making PS3 games anymore.
>>
>>376230327
Actually the PS3 has had more new releases in the past years than the WiiU.
>>
>>376228617
Microsoft paid for a year of exclusivity (3 months if you count PC) and by the time it was releasing on Playstation, PS3 was beyond dead.
>>
>>376230327
Persona 5 is on PS3.
>>
>>376230419
and Wii U didn't get Rise of the Tomb Raider either so who cares.
>>
>>376228617
This is one of the most if not the most graphically impressive game for Xboc 360 along with Halo 4
>>
>>376230327
The 360 version is actually good. I have it. It's one of the best looking games on 360. It does use video for cutscenes though.
>>
Fun fact: Sony actually paid for the old Tomb Raider games to be exclusive to PS1. They bullied smaller companies when they could but when a bigger company like MS does it to them it's the end of the world.
>>
>>376230546
I got it on xbox 360 since ps4 was my only next gen console and shit pc. Picked up season pass cheap on sale too a few months ago.
>>
>>376230720
I heard that it actually plays better on 360 than Xbone, I stupidly bought an Xbone and played ROTR on it and it has a lot of input lag that apparently is not present in the PS4 version or 360 version. I also have it on the PC and it plays way better.
>>
>>376228617
Microsoft funded some of the development and paid for advertising and it still came to PS4. I swear Sony is the worst this gen it's all about exclusive dlc and keeping games off other platforms.
>>
>>376232823
I know. It's cancer. Makes me want to switch to pc and nintendo.
>>
>>376232981
I saw some switches at a store near me it pretty tempting.
>>
>>376230634
>Buying exclusivity is bullying
NO PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY
>>
>>376231979
There's input lag in on PS4 version too, and it feels even worse
>>
>>376231979
I played it on a xbone s and I didn't notice any input lag? It's a fun game btw pick it up if it's cheap.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.