[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want an open world game set in old times Africa Arrows, spears,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Zulu-Warrior-2.jpg (31KB, 335x349px) Image search: [Google]
Zulu-Warrior-2.jpg
31KB, 335x349px
I want an open world game set in old times Africa

Arrows, spears, and clubs
Cannibalism
Monkey hunting
Mounting zebras, elephants and lions
Blood magic
End game against european conquerors

Why cant i have this game? By the setting alone i would buy it...
>>
>>376225645
Also, fucking hyenas
>>
>>376225645

As long as the tutorial ended with a fight to the death against a lion while armed with a shitty spear, since that's a legitimate trial of manhood in African tribes.
>>
The closest you will ever get is Guild Wars: Nightfall. Which I highly recommend, even though >lol ded gaem.
>>
I want an arena shooter set in present day Africa
>child soldiers
>voodoo magic
>crazy drugs
>somali pirate levels
>>
File: to.png (266KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
to.png
266KB, 540x547px
>>376226493
>tfw game ends by your tribe getting raped by a group of female hyenas inserting their clitoris'
>Europeans turn up and shoot the hyenas
>thanks for saving our virginity
>you guys better prevent this from happening again. want some guns?
>nah we're good. were gonna use spears all the way into the 21st century
>k so what are you gonna do about those raping hyenas?
>i dunno, maybe sew our vaginas and anuses shut
>That sounds terrible. but as europeans its not our place to tell you what to do. by the way, wanna come on a boat trip?
>>
>>376225645
Would it be the genuine African experience? Do you get to hop from village to village, raping little girls?
>>
>>376226937
I want an arena shooter focussed around children.
The weapons would be sling shots, hand-made guns using elastic bands and bow and arrow with suction cups.
Throwing weapons would be a pineapple that does splash damage, banana peel, water balloons

One arena could be in a lunch room, another in a gymnasium/sport centre and maybe one on the school park

There will be no black children
>>
>>376225645

Because this white society don't let black people do games.
And not everyone is open minded like you anon, a lot of cracker wouldn't like a game with afrikaan culture
>>
File: 1381507006080.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1381507006080.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>376227007
Are you proud of this post? Are you happy that you've written this? Are you glad that other people have read these words?

Because you shouldn't be.
>>
>>376227053
No rape but gory killings and eating their organs

Sex is inmoral
>>
>>376225645
>Mounting zebras
Zebras are a terror
>>
>>376225645
literally just go to africa now and that's what you're looking for except the end game boss is chinks not dutch people
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.