[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quake closed beta codes. BMP9-X96N-?7AD-9?2A-E64A >Missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Quake_Slash1_730x411.jpg (95KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
Quake_Slash1_730x411.jpg
95KB, 730x411px
Quake closed beta codes.

BMP9-X96N-?7AD-9?2A-E64A
>Missing letters are the first letter in the name of the red cavalier from Tellius

HRH9-G34K-?9AR-3Y9C-F67K
>Missing letter is the first letter of a Pokemon's name that ends in sire

UXU8-U86Y-F7GM-2F6H-R24?
>Missing letter is the first letter in the protagonist's dog's name in this post apocalyptic JRPG
>>
>implying I'd play that hero shooter trash
>>
>>376221309

What the fuck did they do to slash, she looks hideous.
>>
>Missing primarily is my desire to play thrash games.
>>
have fun playing a game that's going to have battleborn level of players in 2 months after release

there's a lot of trash arena shooters, we don't need one more
>>
>>376221370
Guaranteed replies
>>
>>376221370
>>376221458
>>376221508
I don't even like Quake. I just got in the beta and now they're giving me more codes but I don't have friends.
>>
>>376221309
game doesn't even work
>spend 15 min starting game
>five min in queue
>ten min to load game
>instantly kicked out as soon as it loads
>log back in
>back to queue
>>
>>376221648

get a better computer
>>
>>376221508
It's not even an arena shooter anymore. Differing stats and abilities break the definition of the genre.
>>
>>376221309
>Slash without disgusting piercings

Now Thats is waifu material.
>>
>>376221370
you wouldn't play quake without heroes either so don't play pretend to impress people on /v/
>>
File: Reflex-Arena-Free-Download.jpg (56KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
Reflex-Arena-Free-Download.jpg
56KB, 620x355px
>>376221309
It's so fucking bad holy shit.
Oh well, guess I'll stick to my dead game.
>>
>>376221309
I played for about an hour and shut it off. I tried to like it, but it's not good. Not for a quake game and not after ignoring that fact.

The characters don't shut up.
The announcer sounds sleepy and bored.
The Rocket Launcher and Rail Gun feel weird. There are number texts flying everywhere which does next to nothing for me. Oh cool I hit the enemy for 19 damage 5 times, I guess that means I did some damage, still don't know how much they got left but hey, thanks.
The music is slow and tries to be eerie.
The abilities don't weave into game play well, none of them feel good to use and none of them are interesting to fight against. They're just annoyances that exist to give characters an identity so you'll buy more loot boxes so you can attach some dragon wings to your favorite character.

It's a shit game, I went into it with an open mind but it's way worse then I could have imagined.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.