[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to constantly play hl2dm, tf2, and quake arena when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1485928067513.jpg (30KB, 475x467px) Image search: [Google]
1485928067513.jpg
30KB, 475x467px
>used to constantly play hl2dm, tf2, and quake arena when I was a kid back in like 2010
>I was legitimately good
>got like a 350-400/50 K/D on an HL2DM server once when it was packed, pulled an allnighter before school, was always the highest scorer on the server if not the second highest
>would pubstomp with 30+ killstreaks semi regularly on tf2
>wasn't so much of a pubstomper at quake because that was a more hardcore game, but I always did well
>all this shit happened when I was 12-13 and addicted to FPS
>stopped playing videogames at 15-16
>21 now, haven't played vidya in years
>install FPS games now
>I'm legitimately trash
>dozens of hours later, haven't regained any of my old skill

What's a comfy videogame to play to make me forget this fucking suicide feel
>>
Call of duty or overwatch
>>
>>376219984
yeah overwatch is pretty comf to just play.
if you really want comfy play rimworld
shits so good
>>
File: spike siegel is sad.jpg (19KB, 288x269px) Image search: [Google]
spike siegel is sad.jpg
19KB, 288x269px
>>376219437
>was top #1 for a couple months on the biggest local TF2 server
>people would unironically say "fuck, anon's online" when i joined
>i'd play with my online friends everyday from 8pm to past midnight, all while we talked shit and laughed
>had an online gf who was my medic
>it all faded away and everyone went into a different direction in life
2009 was seriously the best year for me in videogames. it'll never come back.
>>
>>376219437
>12-13
>tf2
Now I feel old.
>>
>>376221562
How does the concept of an 'online gf' even work?
>>
>>376221706
the game is a decade old so you must be old as shit dude
>>
I'm a huge fn of the java game Slime Volleyball, and there used to be online servers. Call me crazy but I think I was #2 in the world- only one other player could beat me. But now the servers are permanently gone, so not only have my skills atrophied, but I have no way to test them (unless I play locally which no one is willing to do). So count your blessings OP: at least you can return to online play.
>>
What's even sadder is that there don't seem to be any good deathmatch games with private servers these days. Matchmaking has made games bland.

I tried loading up HL2:DM the other day and it was all RP or bullshit low grav killbox servers.
>>
>>376221961
>>376219437
Oh, and we probably shot at each other a few times in HL2:DM if you're in the US. That was my game. I used to spend my evenings going on Skul Shock (ain't nothing to fuck with) servers and making the clan guys ragequit.
>>
>>376221720
long distance relationship, we broke up before we got to fugg irl
>>
>>376222148
I remember skull shock

didn't seagull play on there and rape everyone?
>>
>>376219437
Quake Champions!
>>
>>376222742
They're actually one of the few groups still around. All garbo low grav killbox servers.

The name "seagull" sounds familiar, but it's been like a decade.

I think the only clan that had guys that would consistently give me trouble were the ones in 911. They were on a different level. I may be getting the name wrong.

I mostly played on [GU] and {TKZ} servers in my heyday. {TKZ} was fun because they had like 500 maps. Most of them were trash of course, but it was great joining up and having something new every night.
>>
>>376222742
Oh shit, I remember seagull now, he used a bunch of weird characters in his name didn't he?
>>
>>376219437
unrelated, but I just got the joke of this image. I feel dumb, I'm a huge SMT fan
>>
>>376219437
>a kid back in like 2010
underageb&
>>
>>376223835
what's the joke

I thought it was just le funny jack frost
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.